Marina Bay Sands
Marina Bay Sands Singapore Singapore
1 month ago
Summary Of Job Responsibilities
At Marina Bay Sands, the Lead Solution Architect is responsible for the Architecture and design of technology solutions
• Lead the architecture and solution implementation for business vertical
• Review the solution architecture for completeness and realization of business requirements
• Manage and guide team of solution architects
• Assists in the implementation of new solutions based on business requirements and IT strategies.
• Develop a 4 + 1 architecture views of the solution.
• Develop the architecture to address the non-functional requirements such as Scalability, Availability, Performance, Flexibility and Security.
• Conducts design realization to hand-off to Development teams (internal/external).
• Guide development teams on technical challenges and best practices.
• Work collaboratively with the stakeholders to ensure alignment of solution delivery with Business and IT priorities.
• Develop strong partnership... with Infrastructure, Network, Compliance and Operations team create robust solutions.
• Work closely with the Business Architecture team to ensure solutions are built according to Industry best practice and to regulatory requirements.
• Design and direct the project teams to ensure compliance with enterprise architecture principles and guidelines.
• Analyse the application environment to detect critical deficiencies, and recommend solutions for improvement.
• Hands-on IT professional with minimum 12 years of Software Development experience out of which 8 years in Architecture/Design.
• Experienced in architecting Digital solutions involving Omni Channels.
• Exposure on Content Management Systems preferably Adobe Experience Manager.
• Experience in enterprise application integration using middleware tools.
• Experience in designing secure web and mobile solutions.
• Experienced in Microsoft Technologies - .NET,SQL Server platform including SSIS.
• Experienced in Architecture and Design using UML.
• Exposure on Infrastructure Sizing for applications and Web application security.
• Knowledge of Agile software development process methodologies.
• Experience in hybrid architecture involving cloud and on-premise deployments
• Ability to communicate with the business clients in non-technical terms.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Possess a proven and successful track record in designing complex IT projects/programs.
• Ability to prepare and give presentations.
Marina Bay Sands is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, providing equal opportunities as we grow our talent base to match our growth ambitions in Singapore. Our employees are committed to adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures, including the rules of conduct and business ethics of the Company
Lead Solution Architect Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.