aramco Sydney NSW Australia
1 month ago
This is a full time expatriate and residential position based in Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Aramco is seeking for an experienced hand on Electrical Engineer to work in Mechanical Services Shops Department / Planning and Technical Services Division as a motor specialist with experience and knowledge in performing high-level skilled in coil manufacturing and rewinding. The candidate must have an experience in manufacturing with original equipment manufacturing facility (OEM) such as, ABB, Siemens, WEG, Alstom, and Westinghouse for motor. In addition, candidate must have extensive experience in Mechanical/Electrical work including troubleshooting, disassembly, reassembly, testing and equipment modification of high voltage Motors.
MSSD has state-of-the-art workshops and facilities that are driven by our most valuable asset, which is the department’s skilled and experienced workforce. Its primary responsibility is to maintain Saudi Aramco’s rotating and stationary... equipment. The department plays a vital role in the company as it provides support to all field organizations by maintaining and repairing corporate equipment. Once qualified for the position you will be at the heart of one of the most advanced energy companies around the globe.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of Seven years’ hands on experience in Electrical field as stipulated above under position description.
• Candidate must have the following field experience requirements:
• Experience with electrical equipment with applications in the refining, petrochemical and gas processing industries.
• Experience in manufacturing with original high voltage electric Motor equipment manufacturing facility such as, ABB, Siemens, WEG, Alstom, and Westinghouse for motor and generator
• Excellent command on English reading and writing
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide consultation in all aspects of normal and emergency plant maintenance procedures and standards.
• Provide technical support to electrical maintenance and machine shop daily operation.
• Ability to perform a stator rewind, testing and vibration analysis for high voltage electric motor.
• Support installation, maintenance and repair of electric motor and generator.
• Troubleshoot, repair, modify existing equipment and Identify cost reductions & process improvements.
• Introduce the latest technology in repair methodology.
• Ability to design engineering packages.
• Provide coaching and knowledge sharing to junior engineers.
• Participate in vendor/customer exchange meetings to address questions and concerns.
• Participate in standards value engineering.
• Assist in Corrective & Preventative Action resolution.
• Participate in internal or customer equipment drawing reviews.
• Provide specialized engineering assistance to the repair units. This may be through the in-house MSSD engineering specialists or from elsewhere in the Saudi Aramco organization.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.
This is a permanent residential role in Saudi Arabia that is available on a single or family status and will hold a very competitive and tax free salary plus a full expatriate package
Sydney NSW Australia
Electrical Engineer (Based in Saudi Arabia) Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.