Evolve Therapy Cork Ireland
1 month ago
Evolve Therapy are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, motivated Staff Grade/Senior Occupational Therapists to join an established MDT at our clinic in Mallow, Co. Cork
This is a full time, fixed term contracts
The suitable OT will be an active member of the Multidisciplinary team (MDT) here at Evolve Therapy. You will be required to carry a case load and will complete assessments & interventions for Children & Young Adults with a variety of presenting difficulties including ASD, DCD, Sensory, Handwriting,School support, School ages and Early intervention
The successful candidates will be offered continuing professional development and weekly supervision and work as part of a dynamic team.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Be responsible for assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation of treatment / intervention programmes for service users according to professional standards.
· Be able to make highly specialist clinical decisions following assessment of... complex cases
· Arrange and carry out assessment and treatment / intervention programmes in appropriate settings (e.g. clinic, home, school, day centre) in line with local policy / guidelines.
· Communicate results of assessments and recommendations to the clients and relevant others as appropriate.
• Liaising with clients, family members, carers and other staff
• Onward referral to other members of the MDT where necessary
• Keeping detailed clinical notes and compiling reports on client assessments, intervention and progress.
• Foster close working relationships with colleagues and other relevant professionals in maximising the service users potential.
• Actively engage in team-based performance management
• Maintain professional standards in relation to confidentiality, ethics and legislation
Operate within the scope of Occupational Therapy practice as set out by the Association of Occupational Therapists of Ireland
Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy
Member of AOTI
Experience doing Assessment of Needs would be desirable
A full clean driving license and access to your own vehicle
Evolve Therapy are an award winning multi-disciplinary therapy provider that focuses on evidence based intervention to help our clients reach their full potential.
We are based in Mallow, Co.Cork and provide Speech and Language Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Educational Psychology, both in-clinic and on-line.
Contact Emily Ahern for confidential, casual discussion in relation to this role or any of our other vacancies.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Fixed term
Salary: €40,000.00-€70,000.00 per year
• Company events
• On-site parking
• Work from home
• Monday to Friday
• Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
• Commission pay
• Performance bonus
All safety precautions in place
Occupational Therapist Cork jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.