德勤 Beijing China
1 month ago
Pursue a Career with Impact
At Deloitte China, we are on a mission to nurture and empower our people to become deep subject matter experts. We offer the perfect platform to unleash your full potential and equip you to thrive on challenges, and partner with our clients to solve their most complex problems. A world of opportunities awaits. Start your adventure and journey with us.
About The Business
Deloitte’s Human Capital professionals help organizations drive productivity, value and impact through the organization, Human Resources and the workforce. Our professionals leverage research, analytics, technology solutions and industry insights to help:
• Create an organization that is adaptable to change that can respond to the increasing need for transparency in the era of the Social Enterprise
• Compose a workforce that drives productivity and value—today and in the future
• Design all aspects of work in a way that allows the worker to find meaning and esteem in the work they... perform
• Provide business & people insights through data analytic & actuarial consulting
Actuarial: The actuarial function is a core component of any insurance operation. Retirement benefit is also typically part of an essential package of employee benefits. In these areas, actuarial capability is required. Actuaries also expand their quantitative skills into the advanced data analytics to provide insights into underwriting, claims management, risk management and human resources management.
Work you'll do
• Work with our practice leaders and professional consultants as a team to solve complex business problems and deliver high quality solutions to our clients on areas including but not limited to:
• Financial reporting
• Solvency II / Economic Capital
• IFRS 17
• Embedded value
• Actuarial modeling
• Merger & Acquisition
• Market entry strategy
• Asset-liability management
• Product pricing
• Risk management
• Actuarial audit
• Market research
• Have the chance to work and collaborate with our professionals in the actuarial practice and other consulting service lines in different geographical locations including the United Kingdom, Australia, China, Singapore and Taiwan
During your tenure with us, you will demonstrate and develop your leadership and professional capabilities in the following areas: Inspiring, Creating purpose, Driving agility, Building diverse capability, Influencing, Collaborating, Delivering value, Building the business, Analytical acumen, Effective communication, Engagement management/delivery excellence, Managing change, Managing quality & risk, Sales excellence, Strategic thinking and problem solving, and Tech savviness.
We are looking for someone with
• Bachelor degree or above with strong academic credentials
• Qualified or committed to obtaining fellowship qualification of an internationally recognized actuarial organization
• Two to four years of relevant insurance and actuarial experience in life and general insurance markets
• Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese, both written and oral
• Sound analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
• A team player with great interpersonal skills
Shape your future through impact that matters
For more than 100 years of history, Deloitte witnessed also had the honor to be part of the economic boom in China by providing industry-leading audit & assurance, consulting, risk advisory, financial advisory, tax & business advisory services to nearly 90% of the Fortune Global 500 Chinese companies and thousands of private companies. Deloitte China today carries on our centenary professionalism and strives to become the undisputed leader in professional services in China with strong responsibility and capabilities in digitalization and multidisciplinary services.
Deloitte has been named China's Top Employer since 2006, Universum's Most Attractive Employer in China since 2008, and the Best Workplaces in Greater China since 2019.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, and if you need assistance during the application process for accessibility reasons this is available upon request. The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte China or by their external third-party provider.
Ready to take on new challenges? Apply now!
Stay connected for the latest career opportunities, follow us on Deloitte China Social Media .
Why Deloitte China?
Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
• We are the world's largest professional services firm that changes the world, we lead with purpose and shared values.
• We are the market leader with digital and innovative solutions, we create values for client through our multi-disciplinary services.
• We are recognized as Top Employer in China by the Top Employers Institute* for 14th consecutive years, and made the top 3 for the first time this year!
• We are certified as one of the ‘Best Workplaces™ in Greater China by Great Place to Work® in 2019
Consultant - Human Capital (Actuarial Consulting) -BJ/SH/SZ Beijing jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.