Capgemini Toronto Canada
1 month ago
Data Migration Consultant
Job-Title : Data Migration Consultant
Job-Location : Toronto/onsite
Job-Type : Full Time
Candidate must have :
• Skillset BA BS computer science or related field or post secondary diploma certificate in Database programming engineering
• Nice to have Demonstrated hands on experience with Data migration in Trade 360 domain Demonstrated hands on experience with relational databases including SQL views procedures functions and cursors
• MUST Exposure and or hands on experience in Programming skills with scripts programming languages Python Powershell Postman to be able to perform complex data migration tasks
• MUST Familiarity with SQL Management environment and data migration tools MUST Good practical understanding and experience with the ETL processes tools IBM InfoSphere DataStage as an example
• MUST Knowledge experience migrating data to or from cloud environments PCF OCP or public cloud such as Azure AWS
Capgemini is Seeking for a candidate who can
• Apply relational database and data management skills to migrate data between environments on premise or cloud filesystem file migrations SQL or via REST API based applications and custom scripting
• Perform data validation tests before and after migration of data to improve data quality and know what unavoidable issues to anticipate Work with data migration tools and programming scripts REST based API via Postman Powershell Python
• Fine tune and refine existing data import processes and establish new ones Manage data migration testing and reporting
• Help identify design and user interface improvements
• Work on multiple data migration projects simultaneously
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 + team members in more than 50+ countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast-evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms. The Group reported 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get The Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Data Migration Consultant Toronto jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.