HSBC Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
1 month ago
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Corporate Banking provides universal... financial services support to large corporate and institutional clients around the world. Leveraging the strength, scope and expertise of our global banking network, Corporate Banking is positioned as an essential partner to large enterprises seeking to maximise their potential, and offers streamlined business access to HSBC's broad range of market leading banking products and services.
We are now inviting qualified individuals to join this team in the role of Corporate Banking Manager I.
To manage his/her MME team in order to increase and grow MME's asset and liability book increase market share by acquiring new business and protecting and growing share of wallet of existing customers. The score of coverage is across the Klang Valley region.
• Developing and growing a portfolio of existing and new middle/upper market corporate relationships.
• Prospecting and developing new middle/upper market corporate relationships (including listed companies) with funding requirements through conventional lending products and debt instruments.
• Prospecting and developing new deposit/operating account based relationships with middle/upper market corporate customers(including listed companies).
• Formulating and implementing competitive customer retention and utilisation strategies to drive and develop the profitability of commercial banking business from both lending and deposit/operating account perspective.
• Providing total customer solutions to your portfolio of clients.
• Cross-selling a wide range of banking products and services including Treasury, Payments and Cash Management, and Trade Services with support from product specialists.
• Preparing credit proposals within the risk parameters and guidelines.
• A degree holder with at least 3-5 years of managerial experience.
• Sound lending experience in commercial banking with exposure in corporate lending and trade services.
• Possess strong credit evaluation, good marketing and sales management skills.
• CCP (Certified Credit Professional) accreditation is an added advantage.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated and results oriented.
• A good team player.
Due to the urgent hiring need, candidates with immediate right to work locally and no relocation needed will be prioritised.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Corporate Banking Manager I Kuala Lumpur jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.