Airswift Houston TX Ukraine
1 month ago
Our client is seeking a Planner/Scheduler II to work in Houston, TX for a 12 months contract in a Mon-Fri schedule.
• Assigned to projects of up to $50 MM/year with typically 2 year or less duration of elevated complexity.
• Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
• Works independently, receives minimal guidance
• Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may direct the work of other staff members;
• Develops, documents and implements processes and procedures within a functional area.
• Assists in preparation of training material and may deliver to smaller audiences.
• Frequent participation on internal committees.
• Works as part of a project team, and may lead on some tasks.
• Competency Demonstration: Uses and maintains the SETW Project Management System and provides support to projects department.
• Decision Making: Makes independent studies, analyses, interpretations and conclusions. Difficult, complex or unusual matters or decisions are usually referred to more senior authority.
• Supervision: Work is not generally supervised in detail and amount of supervision varies depending upon the assignment. Relies on guidance to review work programs and advice on unusual features of assignment.
• Leadership Authority: Gives guidance to other Planners or project members assigned on common project. Other Constraints Intermediate PCS must meet minimum requirements of Senior PCC and be determined by supervisor to be a high performer prior to progressing to Senior level.
Education / Experience:
• Post secondary education: Engineering P.Eng (or its equivalent).
• 4-7 years working experience, and at least 1+ years of relevant construction or project experience.
• Working towards Project Management Professional (PMP) or a holder of a Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) designation.
• Moderate experience with Primavera P6 software for developing comprehensive project schedules.
• Requires in-depth knowledge and experience with WBS/CBS and resource structures for projects and able to resource load project schedules
Houston TX USA
Planner/Scheduler II Houston jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.