Canada Computers Inc.
Canada Computers Inc. Toronto Canada
1 month ago
We are currently hiring a *Service Technician* for our store located in *Toronto Downtown*
The service technician will support the company goal of providing top class service to all customers for conducing services and repairs to laptops, computers, and related items. The daily tasks will include, but not limited to, the assembly and testing of computers, peripherals, and displays both sold by the company, or being asked to review for faults. You will possess excellent problem-solving skills related to computer hardware and software, understand the importance of driving success in a timely manor. The incumbent will be responsible for carrying out repairs, following internal processes and procedures related to daily work, ensuring all documentation is up to date, maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction, drive improvements, and act in a safe manor.
You will be eligible for an additional commission based on warranty sales and service.
•... Build, test, and service all products
• Assess and report back on findings on a case-by-case basis
• Locate root cause of custom concerns and recommend actions
• Install and configure software, hardware, drivers, and BIOS related items
• Provide sales support and technical guidance
• Must be willing to work evenings and/or weekends depending on shifts
• Qualifications/ Key Competencies:*
• Must be able to read and speak English fluently, additional languages considered and asset
• Hand soldering skills highly preferred and considered an asset (SMT / board level repairs)
• Understanding of computer hardware assembly and setup (includes but not limited to BIOS setup, Windows installation / automation, device interfaces)
• Ability to repair laptop (LCD, mainboard, components)
• Able to work well under pressure
• High attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
• Analytical decision-making skills
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Able to work independently and within a group
• Strong team player
• Continual Improvement mindset
• CompTIA A+ certification considered an asset
• ITIL certification considered an asset
• Soldering skills on board-level-component is an asset
• Experience and Education Requirements:*
• Must be able to legally work within Canada (no job sponsorship)
• At least 3 years experience within the repair industry
• At least 5 years building computer systems (formal or informal)
• A minimum of High School / GED required
_We thank all interested candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted._
_Canada Computers & Electronics is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Canada Computers & Electronics will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process._
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
• What is your expectation for rate of pay?
Computer/Laptop Repair Technician Toronto jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.