ICE Atlanta GA Georgia
1 month ago
The Junior Analyst, Information Security GRC is part of a team responsible for the global Information Security program. The role would gain exposure to the full suite of businesses and products which underpin the Parent ICE company.
Information Security (“IS”) is charged with
• Preventing impactful cybersecurity and physical security incidents,
• maintaining a reputation with customers, regulators, and key stakeholders as running a best-in-class cybersecurity and physical security program, and
• avoiding negative impact to business agility and growth from cybersecurity and physical security policies and controls.
Governance, Risk, and Compliance maintain said policies, ensure controls are operating effectively via assessment and attestation, and own the vulnerability management program to identify and correct any problems within.
New GRC professionals will train and work alongside experienced staff and further expand their current knowledge of cybersecurity. Full-time employment within ICE IS as Analyst/Engineer utilizing the skills gained from time as Junior is the goal.
• Security Metrics – Uses automated and manual processes to produce regular reports communicating the status of the Information Security program
• Access Control – Contributes to, revises and enforces corporate Information Security Access Control policies and departmental procedures and maps them to relevant control standards
• Recertification – Ensure hire and termination protocols are complied with and regular access reviews are conducted
• Risk Assessment – Builds and operates the company platform to document, measure, and report assessments, risks, controls, findings, and remediation activity
Knowledge And Experience
• Minimum knowledge, experience and qualifications required - only candidates that meet these minimum qualifications may be considered, so allow sufficient flexibility to fill the role
• This may include
• Training or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, MIS, CIS, or related discipline
• Hands-on experience with Systems Administration and/or IP Networking is a plus
• No minimum of experience within the field for Junior role
• Other work/general skills
• Excel, Workflow automation tools, NIST Cyber Security Framework, CIS, RBAC
This role offers work from home flexibility of up to 2 days per week.
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status
Atlanta GA USA
Junior Analyst, Information Security GRC Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.