Raytheon Missiles & Defense
Raytheon Missiles & Defense San Francisco CA United States
1 month ago
Country:United States of America...
Location:AZ201: RMS AP Bldg East Hermans Road Building 801, Tucson, AZ, 85756 USA
Position Role Type:Unspecified
This position is eligible for a minimum of $20K Sign-On Bonus
Sign-On bonus is not permitted for internal candidates
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, fresh thinking and possibilities are forged in times of change and you will be on the front lines as we trail blaze new approaches, push the boundaries of innovation, and chart a course to a tomorrow you can be proud to have a hand in creating
Advanced Integrated Mission Solutions (AIMS) directorate develops, evaluates, and implements architectures solutions for our customers' largest, most complex challenges across all operational domains. We define and develop novel solutions to emerging operational needs, push the boundaries of innovation to establish next generation mission solutions, and chart a course for RMD and our customers you will be proud to look back on. Supporting this mission are teams driving flexible integration solutions crossing all product areas (sensors, effectors, command and control, logistics and operations), developing tools and methods to evaluate system level studies and visualization based on customer requirements.
The Mid-Level Operations Research Analyst and Simulation Developer (AFSIM) conducts or participates in multi-disciplinary research across integrated product teams consisting of GNC, Signal Processing and Performance Simulation personnel in the design, development, and utilization of high fidelity digital simulation software in advanced technical computing environments and performs system modeling and analysis activities for the purposes of supporting new business, missile system design, performance assessment and flight test support according to the program schedule.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
• You will participate in the development and implementation of model-based solutions to support mission trade studies and performance simulations and ensure they meet defined requirements and functions
• You will evaluate test data against simulation data to support simulation verification
• You will analyze and positively affect simulation execution performance
• You will demonstrate knowledge of performance engineering practices and procedures and use simulation tools in new ways to perform non-repetitive effective analytical work across a wide range of computational problems
• You will work in a team environment, receiving inputs from the program or team lead and providing guidance and/or direction to other team members
• You will work on diverse projects and develop new approaches and solutions using simulation tools
• You will provide development support throughout the product lifecycle
Qualifications You Must Have:
• Typically requires a Bachelors' Degree in Operations Research, Engineering, Science, Physics, or Mathematics and a minimum of five (5) years or more of documented work and/or academic experience in the following areas (A Master's degree may be substituted for two years' experience and a PhD will meet the required years of experience):
• Experience developing/implementing models for AFSIM
• Experience optimizing application performance
• Experience designing digital system models and simulations
• Experience evaluating military threat capabilities, including:
• Electronic warfare capabilities
• The operational impact of threats
• If threat impacts friendly systems
• Developing effective counter measures
• Prior work experience interfacing with multiple engineering disciplines
• The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance prior to the start date. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
Qualifications We Value:
• Masters' degree in Operations Research, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Electrical Engineering, or Mathematics preferred
• Experience with government simulation tools such as AFSIM, Brawler, and Suppressor
• Frequent communication and interaction with government counterparts
• Good written and oral communication abilities
• Needs to work well in teams and to be able to manage multiple tasks
• Software design, integration, and test
• Software development processes and object-oriented design using C/C+ in either Unix or Linux computing environments
• Scripting languages such as Shell, Perl, or Python
• Numerical computing environments such as MATLAB
• Current Top-Secret Department of Defense clearance preferred
What We Offer:
Whether you are just starting out on your career journey, or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package including compensation, healthcare, wellness, retirement, work/life benefits, career development and recognition programs. Some of the great benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance, and child/adult backup care.
Employee Referral Award Eligibility:
Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. All eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Awarding.
Requires advanced knowledge of work area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. May have practical knowledge of project management. Practical to substantial knowledge of RTX projects, programs or systems with the ability to make enhancements and leverage in daily work.
Typically requires: A University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years prior relevant experience, or An Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 3 years experience
Engineering/Other Technical Positions: Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and a minimum of 5 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
San Francisco CA USA
Jobs in San Francisco CA United States
Minimum $20K Sign-On Bonus- Mid-Level Operations Research Analyst... San Francisco jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.