Hollister Incorporated Kaunas County Lithuania
1 month ago
We Make Life More Rewarding and Dignified
• Evaluate, implement and improve manufacturing processes by creating prototypes, testing, making modifications or by observation and throughput analysis
• Develop new projects with including cost-benefit analysis to effectively utilize equipment and materials to maximize production by studying product requirements and testing manufacturing methods
• Troubleshoot process and production issues (e.g. production scrap), investigate problems and analyze root causes where these relate to production techniques that are used
• Identify and lead Continuous Improvement Projects with emphasis on manufacturing cost reduction and capacity improvements/cycle time reductions
• Inspect performance of machinery, equipment, and tools to verify their efficiency, and investigate and initiate corrective action of problems and deficiencies to ensure product quality
• Prepare product and process reports by collecting... analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
• 3+ years’ of professional experience in Project/Process Engineering area, coming from a high volume manufacturing background (food/pharma/medical device/biotech or similar)
• Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/ Chemical or similar
• Ability to proactively identify and resolve engineering and manufacturing related issues and have a thorough understanding of machine shop and machine systems
• Good analytical and problem solving skills, as well as a keen attention to detail are also essential Process Engineer skills
• Project management, leadership and team work skills
• English and Lithuanian language required
• Learning and development-oriented culture
• A modern work environment
• Bonus based on annual performance
• Flexible working hours
• Fresh and healthy breakfast and lunch in plants restaurant for special company price
• Free public transport from Kaunas city
• Attractive motivational package (healthy snacks, company events, free coffee/tea etc.)
• Benefits package including health insurance
• Accident insurance 24/7.
We guarantee confidentiality and will inform only selected candidates.
Salary from 2400 (before taxes) after assessing your competencies and work experience.
Hollister Incorporated is an independent, employee-owned company that develops,manufactures, and markets healthcare products worldwide. The company develops and manufactures products for ostomy care, continence care and critical care, and also develops educational support materials for patients and healthcare professionals. Headquartered in Libertyville, Illinois, it has manufacturing and distribution centers on three continents and sells in nearly 80 countries. Hollister is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Firm of John Dickinson Schneider Inc (JDS Inc), a 100 year old company. Hollister is guided by the shared Mission of JDS Inc, to make life more rewarding and dignified for people who use its products and services. www.Hollister.com
Hollister is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability
Job Req ID: 31231
Kaunas County Lithuania
Jobs in Kaunas County Lithuania
Manufacturing Engineer Kaunas County jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.