Analog Devices Wilmington MA United States
1 month ago
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
Help drive brand transformation at the intersection of technology innovation and human impact by building brand strategy to strengthen target audience familiarity, perception and consideration of the Analog Devices brand. In this role, you will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of the business and formulating corporate brand initiatives aligned to organizational objectives.
As an Associate Brand Manager, you will work cross functionally across the organization to build consensus with key stakeholders on brand work streams.
You will work alongside media, creative, events, public relations and others within marketing to transform brand strategy into effective activation plans, which delight customers while building an aspirational, purpose-driven ADI identity.
This opportunity will enable you to make an immediate impact on the future direction of the Analog Devices brand while working within the fast-paced semiconductor/technology industry.
• Own and drive the execution of ADI's marketing plans based on aligned strategy, from plan to completion
• Identify strategically relevant tactics/channels for promoting content by collaborating with integrated marketing, sales teams, and business unit stakeholders
• Execute marketing plan with excellence, including tactics such as web experience, CRM, event marketing, social media, paid media, sales enablement tools, etc.
• Manage content generation efforts with subject-matter experts, stakeholders, agency partners, and writers as available
• Write and review content to strengthen messaging in line with brand strategy - such as presentations, web copy, event materials, and sales collateral
• Provide guidance of key creative development with agency teams, shaping the creative strategy and gaining buy-in with stakeholders
• Analyze program performance and summarize key learnings and recommendations
• Communicate and coordinate plans to drive scale and visibility with teams such as product marketing, regional marketing, channel marketing, and sales enablement
• 1-2 years relevant experience in marketing and/or sales, with a focus on execution
• Strong project management skills around planning and organization, with close attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple and sometimes competing priorities/projects
• Analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Solid experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and data analytics
• Able to build positive and collaborative cross-functional relationships
• Writing experience preferred
• MBA or in process preferred
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position - except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) - may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices is an equal opportunity employer. We foster a culture where everyone has an opportunity to succeed regardless of their race, color, religion, age, ancestry, national origin, social or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, union membership, and political affiliation, or any other legally protected group.
EEO is the Law:
Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law
Yes, 10% of the Time
Wilmington MA USA
Jobs in Wilmington MA United States
Associate Brand Manager Wilmington jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.