Capgemini Australia Melbourne VIC Australia
1 month ago
Capgemini is a diverse collective of more than 350,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses. We are dedicated to leveraging cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms to address the entire breadth of their business needs. This passion drives a powerful commitment - to unlock the true value of technology.
Over the last 18 months, we have tripled our business in Australia and New Zealand, with over 3,500 team members devoted to helping clients get the future they want. Now is the time to join our rapidly growing team who are at the forefront of finding new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible, collecting unique career experiences with global brands and game-changing tech projects.
Let's talk about the team:
Capgemini Financial Services is a Global Strategic Business Unit that provides information... technology and consultancy services to the Banking, Capital Markets and Insurance industries. Capgemini FS brings you leading insights & deep industry experience to drive the future of Financial Services. Our customers count on us for the very latest in innovative service offerings & next-generation global delivery.
Capgemini Testing Service Line provides Testing and related Environment/DevOps services to various financial clients. This service produces clearly identifiable results, notably the reduction in the cost of software development and maintenance by up to 30%, enhanced quality levels, improved time to market, and importantly mitigation of technical and business risks.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
• Perform script analysis, test estimation, track work against estimates, report variances to team management, and manage resources to ensure project deliverables are
• Work collaboratively with business analysts and engineers to describe testable business features and co-ordinate testing of features.
• Will be responsible for working in Agile & Waterfall environments
• Assist with the documentation and development of new features by working with business analysts, end users, and developers.
• Responsible for identifying, designing, building, and maintaining test automation suites using appropriate tools
• Assist and maintain Test Automation Framework using Tosca
Let's talk about your capability and experience:
• Knowledge/experience with Tricentis Automation tools in particular, Tosca.
• Working knowledge of industry best practices for QA coupled with experience in setting up Automation test practices, QA processes, testing tools, and infrastructure.
• Extensive experience with test/automation and performance testing tools such as Intellij Visual Studio Microsoft SQL Studio BitBucket Git Bash PostmanSOAP UI SpecFlow/Cucumber and JMeter.
• 4+ years of test automation experience
• Good understanding of testing concepts and testing life cycle in IT
• Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and API Management
• Knowledge of Atlassian tools like Jira confluence bamboo
• Experience in partnering with stakeholders
• Extensive experience in buliding and developing frameworks using TOSCA.
• Experience in Agile Methodologies
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
We believe technology is about more than business transformation - it's also about building a more sustainable, inclusive future. This starts with our people, working with you to get the future you want. We invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work, contributing to our inclusive culture and a safe place for our people to be themselves and truly belong. Through championing our staff-led community groups, we are committed to being active allies for everyone. We also aim to build an environment where you can thrive at work and at home. We champion remote working and are in the process of making ‘truly flexible' working arrangements the day-to-day reality for our people. In addition, we strive to ensure your growth and learning experience is unique with access to leading learning platforms, external certifications, and opportunities to grow and learn the way you want. Finally, we offer opportunities to use your skills to help society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution, and we're ruthlessly focused on sustainability for our clients and our business - committing to becoming a net zero business by 2030.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people from diverse minority backgrounds are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single requirement. At Capgemini, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply and tell us what you can bring to the role.
Capgemini Australia has developed and manages, process orientated Management Systems compliant to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO14001. We are committed to delivering secure solutions and services through state-of-the-art processes and continual improvement frameworks in line with industry best practices as well as contractual, statutory, and regulatory requirements.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.
Melbourne VIC Australia
Jobs in Melbourne VIC Australia
Tosca Automation Test Engineer Melbourne VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.