Hitachi Energy Łódź Poland
1 month ago
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Be the mechanical engineer in R&D projects for Distribution Transformers organization.
• Run feasibility studies, develop new technical concepts, design new products and simulate their expected performances.
• Organize prototyping and testing activities to validate new technologies/products.
• Lead product and technology development projects in the field of mechanical development of distribution transformers, delivering results on time and on budget at agreed scope and quality.
• Support the transfer of technology and knowledge from... R&D to engineering department by writing design rules, preparing trainings and collaborating with design tools team.
• Provide technical support to other departments when needed (engineering, product management, marketing and sales etc.)
• Participate in, and assist team members in a variety of more complex engineering activities.
• Global collaboration with scientists of Hitachi Energy Research (HER) and Technology Centers, Technology Managers and Engineers from various Distribution Transformers Factories.
• Ability to interact with the project team and other stakeholders.
• Problem-solving and results oriented.
• Accepts positive change and can communicate benefits to others.
• Creative in problem solving existing.
• PhD / MSc education in Mechanical or Material Engineering field.
• Existing 3-5 years work experience in mechanical engineering, machine design or product development.
• Ability to use design and simulation tools.
• Ability to create technical documentation with tools like Creo, AutoCAD etc.
• Knowledge of typical design testing procedures for mechanical products.
• Ability to multi-task.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world's energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
R&D Mechanical Engineer Łódź jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.