H&M Shanghai China
1 month ago
• What you will do:
Are you sales driven with a passion for e-commerce and an analytical mindset? Online China is looking for Online Visual Merchandisers who want to be part of a digital journey no one has done before!
The Visual Merchandising function is responsible for maximizing sales by presenting the most commercial and inspiring online store. You will be part of the existing market China, for which you will be responsible to drive the selling for one of our concepts and together with your team create the best customer offer for your market.
Your closest team members will be other Visual Merchandisers, but you will also work in close collaboration with the Merchandising team to follow up weekly selling and working proactively to constantly improve the shopping experience.
The role as an Online Visual Merchandiser at H&M comes with lots of responsibility – and lots of fun! You will run H&Ms biggest store and together with your team be part of creating and developing the future... of e-commerce.
You Will Do This By
Your main responsibility is to set up and optimize the online customer offer for your market and concept.
• Managing the site content - including campaigns, headers and feature pages
• Analyzing daily sales and the site performance, identifying needs and act accordingly to drive sales
• Strategically place the products on site, ensuring the ranking is optimized and in line with the H&M brand
• Daily liaising with your Merchandiser and the rest of VM team, ensuring the best customer offer is at place
• Creating concept and market specific activities on site, ensuring there is a consistency in design and messaging
• Monitoring customer behavior and competitors by highlighting trends, features and website functionality that would add value to the customer experience
Who You Are
Education and Experience requirements
• Experience from working as an Online Visual Merchandiser
• Prior experience working in retail is preferred
• Previous E-commerce experience will be a plus
Knowledge and Skill requirements
• Knowledge of frontend/backend systems used today such as AEM/Hybris
• Have strong communication and training skills. From a language perspective you need to be fluent in English
• Have a genuine interest and understanding of e-commerce
• You have a strong visual eye, with the ability to create an inspiring and commercial looking site, always with the customer and H&M brand at top of mind
• Have analytical skills with the ability to handle both quantitative and qualitative data in order to drive sales
• Are comfortable using computers and working in different software systems, and has good knowledge of Office and Adobe
• Have an interest in fashion, trends and customer behavior
• Are results oriented and with a strong understanding of the customer needs
• Have the ability to work quickly and efficiently, with an excellent eye to detail and accuracy
Online Visual Merchandiser(J18779) Shanghai jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.