IBM Solutions Delivery
IBM Solutions Delivery Philippines Philippines
1 month ago
Information and Data are some of the most important organizational assets in today's businesses. As a Security Consultant, you will be a key advisor for IBM's clients, analyzing business requirements to design and implement the best security solutions for their needs. You will apply your technical skills to find the balance between enabling and securing the client's organization with the cognitive solutions that are making IBM the fastest growing enterprise security business in the world.
Your Role and Responsibilities
• Teamwork, Adaptability, Listening, High Integrity & work ethic, Communication, Positive demeanour
• Actively establish & strengthen relationships with external and internal customers.
• Assist in developing knowledge assets such as methodologies, templates, white papers etc.
• Work in a team and develop lesser experienced members in the team's identify potential business opportunities on existing consulting engagements.
• Suggest ideas on improving... engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Depth of knowledge in one or more of the core security domains: SSRC/ Application and Data, or Infrastructure Endpoint and Mobile Security
• Understanding and Implementation experience of (ISO 27001, SSAE 16, COBIT) and Regulatory requirements.
• Information Security Management Principles - A fundamental understanding of ISMS Principles is expected covering an understanding Disaster Recovery, Access Controls, Authentication, Audit, Governance, Risk Management, Security Architecture, Systems Development.
• Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint) - The ability to create high quality documentation such as Presentations, Risk Assessments, Reports and completing metrics and spreadsheets.
• IT Systems - A fundamental understanding of IT Systems and Services covering Virtualization, Mainframes, Cloud Services, Hosting Services, Desktop.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Information Security Management (i.e. CISSP, CISM, CISA)
• Risk Management and Technical Risk Assessment (i.e. ISO27005 Tools and techniques)
• The ability to advise on Security and Privacy, with an understanding of the impact of Local and EU privacy laws
• Professional Certification e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH
Jobs in Philippines Philippines
Security Consultant Philippines jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.