Sanctuary Personnel Chelmsford United Kingdom
1 month ago
Sanctuary Personnel, a dedicated and award-winning recruitment agency with a TrustPilot score of 4.9/5 and over 300 reviews is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work in Chelmsford on a full-time basis mainly doing night shifts.
The salary for this permanent RMN job is £34,900 - £40,455 per annum.
• Excellent salary
• Free on-site parking
• Supplemented meals
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Contributory pension scheme
• Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
• Refer a friend bonuses
• Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs) up to £3000 (Terms apply)
• Access to development opportunities
• £5000 Welcome bonus
• CPD top up
• Fully funded DBS
• Fully funded NMC... registration
• Participate in the development of new services and care pathways
• Support the local implementation of the Group Nursing Strategy
• Engage in continuous quality improvement within your service
• Provide expert treatment for: eating disorders, child and adolescent mental health and addiction services,
Requirements Of The Mental Health Nurse
• Registered Mental Health Nurse with active NMC PIN with 12 months post qualifying experience
• Relevant clinical experience
• Demonstrates a positive attitude and commitment to change, improvement and quality
• Ability to develop and use flexible and innovative approaches to practise
• Excellent verbal , interpersonal and written communication skills
This RMN job is advertised by Ryan Mann; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award. Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI). With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement
Jobs in Chelmsford United Kingdom
Registered Mental Health Nurse - Nights Chelmsford jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.