Auto Boland Group
Auto Boland Group Waterford Ireland
1 month ago
Accountant - Autoboland
We are currently recruiting a fully qualified Accountant to join our team.
In this role you will be responsible for providing accurate, timely and relevant information on financial and business performance as well as managing the day to day financial, regulatory and taxation matters of the company. The position will report directly to the Managing Director.
• Provide analysis of business performance and communicate to the Managing Director and Management Team.
• Manage period end close and provision of accurate information and analysis for Directors.
• Manage the audit process and timelines.
• Track performance to budget through weekly/monthly reporting of the Company departments.
• Manage cash flow forecasting requirements within the company.
• Manage relationship with brand.
• Strategic Planning and Budgets:
• Work with management team, by providing quality data and analysis, to devise and implement the annual budgets... interim period forecasts, long term strategy and financial plans.
• Deliver on financial reporting requirements; i.e. budget planning, co-ordination and submission, strategy plan, other ad hoc reporting requirements.
The successful candidate:
• Qualified Accountant with excellent financial control experience and technical accounting acumen.
• ACA, ACCA or CIMA
• At least 5 years post industry experience.
• Experience of working at senior level desirable.
• A self-starter, highly motivated with a continuous improvement focus and attention to detail.
• People Management – ability to lead and influence a professional team.
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV and a cover letter
Financial Accountant Waterford jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.