Continental Technology Solutions
Continental Technology Solutions Singapore Singapore
1 month ago
Job description :-
• Obtain a clear understanding the scope and objectives of the project for end-to-end SME lending workflow from customer application to credit approval and post approval workflows, and support the Project Manager in impact assessment.
• Develop full-scale test strategies and plans and associated communications documents and manage a team of UAT testers and ensure proper monitoring of UAT test case execution progress end to end.
• Effectively communicate UAT test execution expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion. Escalate any testing blockers/issues to Project Manager and squad on a timely basis.
• Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary, during project cycle.
• Develop and deliver progress reports and dashboard tracking of UAT progress, and plan testing timelines and resource allocation to ensure testing is completed within the... timeframe.
• Assess and propose appropriate testing approach and testing scenarios and sign off criteria to stakeholders and get concurrence.
• Prepare proper documentation on the data flow, design, business solutioning and testing approach.
• Provide regular, structured reporting and status updates to all impacted stakeholders and senior management, highlighting any key risks or issues.
• Prior experience as a Business Analyst/Scrum Master in a managerial position/Test Manager in Front Office/IT for SME banking for corporate lending products is strongly preferred.
• Preferable to have minimum of 3 years' work experience in Testing for SME banking for corporate lending products is strongly preferred.
• Market and business knowledge in SME Banking, familiarization with SME customer needs and internal business processes for lending is preferred.
• Strong understanding of large IT Project Management, Integration and/or Business Application QA Testing.
• Must be a disciplined, self-starter and can execute on assignments independently.
• Able to manage people effectively and have clear structured delegation of tasks.
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills
• Attention to detail with superior written, verbal, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work with demanding users in a high-pressure environment
• Good understanding of the lending business and processes, from loan origination and application to disbursement
• Highly meticulous, detailed, and logical in thought processes and clear and articulate communication skills, strong process improvement and strategic thinking skills in a flexible and dynamic work environment
• Good understanding of the Digital & SME competitor landscape
• Project Management and Digital Implementation Experience
• Awareness of Project management tools and methodologies like AGILE, JIRA, Confluence, etc.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team squad, and be extremely organized with strong time management skills
Employment type :- Permanent position
Location :- Changi Business Park
If you are interested Kindly forward your resume to [email protected]
Business Tester (#22-00256) Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.