Vallourec Asia Pacific Corp Pte Ltd
Vallourec Asia Pacific Corp Pte Ltd Singapore Singapore
1 month ago
• Read blueprints and specifications.
• Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards.
• Inspect, test, or measure materials or products being produced.
• Measure products with variety of gauges and measurement instrument.
• Accept or reject items as per print, specification or customer requirement.
• Put non-conformance product on-hold.
• Record and report inspection result.
• Responsible for preparing gauge for production inspection.
• Recommend continue improvement on quality control process.
• Take care of 5 “S” and safety in work station.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Familiar with parts manufactured by turning, milling, boring, drilling, etc.
• Experience with state of the art inspection equipment. Minimum 3 years relevant quality experience.
• Ability to use and read gauges such as ruler, venier caliper, micro meter and etc.
• Able to gauge thread connections e.g. API EU, Buttress, NEW VAM, VAM TOP, VAM 21, VAM... FJL is advantage;
• Able to assist gauges calibration;
• Able to understand and conduct in-process audits.
• Able to perform phosphate coupon test.
Job Type: Full-time
• QA/QC: 1 year (Required)
• Day Shift (Required)
• Night Shift (Required
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.