Hays Bridgwater United Kingdom
1 month ago
Your New Company
A highly reputable business with an excellent product based in Bridgwater.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the following;
• Assisting in preparing financial statements (Trial Balance, Balance Sheet and Cashflow)
• Analysing and reporting on the company's financial performance against budget and forecast.
• Assist in the preparation of financial forecasts and models.
• Working with budget holders to ensure spend is well managed.
• Supporting the month end close routines
• Maintaining balance sheet reconciliations
• Assisting with the annual audit
• Support the implementation of new systems and processes
What You'll Need To Succeed
This is an urgent requirement so you must be available on short notice. You will be either ACCA or CIMA qualified and be able to demonstrate experience of producing management accounts and forecasts.
You will also have excellent financial modelling and Microsoft Excel skills
What You'll Get In Return
What you need to do... now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4353685
Jobs in Bridgwater United Kingdom
Management Accountant Bridgwater jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.