CareerAddict Maidstone United Kingdom
1 month ago
IT Systems Support - IT Systems Administrator - Windows Infrastructure Support - Windows Systems Engineer- Systems Admin sought for my Client's Microsoft Server and PC Systems based close to Maidstone, Kent paying a salary of up £28,000 per annum plus benefits. Hybrid role 50/50 split of Office and Home.
My client is looking for a talented Systems Administrator to take on day-to-day responsibility for our internal IT systems and support. In addition to the in-house responsibilities, they are also looking to develop in-house expertise which can be translated into services for end customers. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding technology company and gain exposure to cutting-edge technologies.
The IT Systems Administrator will be responsible for the following
• Day-to-day responsibility for all in-house IT systems
• Build, install and configure desktop PCs, laptops and associated peripherals including new equipment and the redeployment of existing hardware
•... Implementation of new software, hardware and network
• Monitor existing backup and anti-virus systems
• Manage and maintain all internal IT security systems
• Work with vendors to update/maintain and implement suitable ERP and CRM systems
We are looking for an IT Systems Administrator - IT Systems Support Engineer with the following experience:
• Strong AD experience, including DFS, DNS, WSUS, LDAP, RADIUS, User/Group Policy, and Terminal Active Directory and Active Sync troubleshooting
• Desktop support experience with MS Office 365 application suites for both setup and key (Word/Excel/Outlook)
• Excellent knowledge of MS Server 2012 and MS Server 2016/2019 deployment and administration, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting
• In-depth knowledge of Windows 10 Professional OS installation, configuration and troubleshooting
• Strong Messaging systems expertise
If you have any of the following experience it would be a bonus:
• VWware (ESXi) experience
• Azure admin ministration or Network monitoring Servers.
This in-house Monday to Friday role is a hybrid role and is based in modern offices close to Maidstone, Kent but due to its Office location it is best you are a car driver or live close to Maidstone as some public transport routes are not 'commuter friendly'. However, there are plenty of on-site car parking and facilities as you would expect from such a growing company working in the IT & Technology sector.
If you are an experienced IT Systems Support - Windows Infrastructure Support - Windows Systems Engineer who is comfortable working in Windows Desktop and a Microsoft Server & Active Directory environment this could be for you. My Client is based close to Maidstone, Kent. It is paying a base salary of between £25,000 and £28,000 per annum + benefits. It also offers good prospects and an excellent spacious working environment. Please contact me with your CV
Jobs in Maidstone United Kingdom
IT Systems Administrator - IT Systems Support - Hybrid Maidstone jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.