OmniMax International, LLC.
OmniMax International, LLC. Peachtree Corners GA Georgia
1 month ago
• Lead marketing activities that help deliver on planned budget for customer base responsibility.
• Responsible for executing market research, voice of the customer, segmentation, value proposition, marketing communication plans...
• Drive Execution of global market strategy within the region.
• Identify and quantify and prioritize Growth Targets within a Region for the next 1-2 years.
• Develop alignment with Sales to drive growth with clear accountability for volume, revenue, margin targets within a region.
• Evaluate promotions and marketing activity to determine ROI on all program and adjust accordingly based on results.
• Be a leader in the flawless execution and planning of the line review process with all customers.
• Collaborate with our product marketing teams to identify and execute growth initiatives within our current product ranges as well as expansion areas.
• Champion a strategy within the channel that delivers the most value and differentiation for the customer base and adds value to the Omnimax brand.
• Be the leader in the channel on competitive and overall market activity and share internally with product teams.
• Work cross functionally to develop product, merchandising, and promotion strategies.
• Lead the effort to grow and expand e-commerce selling platform among key .com product categories.
• Work with sales & marketing team in collaboration with product, brand, and finance to develop strategic initiatives (secondary placement activity, new product launch plans, line review activity, etc.).
• Manage special projects and additional channel activity as needed.
• Computer proficiency to include Microsoft Office Suite and other Systems
• Effective project management skills, strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving ability
• Previous experience executing line review process with key customers
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
• Demonstrates the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the business
• Desire to set in place new processes and be a change agent
• Post-secondary education required (Bachelor’s degree in Business or related area of study from an accredited College or University).
• Five (5) plus years of sales and or marketing experience within the consumer goods or retail environment.
There is 20-30% travel (local, regional, and national) expectation
Peachtree Corners GA USA
Jobs in Peachtree Corners GA Georgia
Marketing Manager Peachtree Corners jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.