APL Logistics Americas, Ltd
APL Logistics Americas, Ltd Phnom Penh Cambodia
1 month ago
• Customer / External
• Active participate in implementation or Business Review with Existing or New customers to deliver Operational Excellence assurance and drive business growth/success.
• Continuously identify service gaps, make recommendations, and implement solutions to enhance customer satisfaction.
• Actively engage of local vendors/suppliers/stakeholders to seek solutions or value add to Customers. Including BCP in times of crisis.
• Develop and drive Vendor Logistics Program with the aim to grow local Revenue
• Regular measure by dashboard to ensure daily process integrity and compliance. From booking to Document issuance to PO creation. Provide ILS Origin lifecycle visibility.
• Lead and Close out any Audit issues identified.
• Periodic review of Productivity, Headcount and G&A budgets, competitor benchmarking, and relevant KPIs
• Actively engage with internal stakeholders (Finance, Service Quality, Operations, IT etc.) on Process improvements/innovation.
• People... – Management
• Determine organization structure, roles and responsibilities and performance targets for the function
• Establish a culture of service excellence, flexibility, and cost consciousness
• Shape L&D, Succession Plans, Policy changes for a Sustainable organization
• Manage peak/off-peak resource allocation and drive inter-department workflow efficiencies
University Degree or equivalent.
• Having a minimum 8-10 years working experience in the logistics industry and proven track record in Customer Service/Operations
• In depth knowledge and experience of local Carrier, Forwarder, CFS and Documentation procedures and International Supply Chain flows.
• In depth knowledge local (Khmer) regulatory, regional practices, cultural differences.
• Track record in managing large accounts (complex business rules) and engaging MNC stakeholders
• Highly data-driven and process-minded leader, who has led large teams
• Able to articulate complex supply chain topics, meaningfully engage senior stakeholders and seek solutions in an ambiguous environment.
• Able to leverage technology or mobilize suitable stakeholders to implement solutions.
• Cross functional experience is highly preferred.
• International work experience is advantageous.
Key Result Areas
• Meet or exceed ILS Operation Excellence KPIs
• Ensure Client / Trade / Regulatory / Corporate compliance
• Support, Shape and Drive Vendor Logistics Programs (VLP Revenue)
• Build solid relationships with Buyers/KAM, Vendors, Carriers, nominated forwarders to enable Ops Excellence and drive volume growth
• Build Centre of Excellence, and seek out sustainable productivity growth
• Discharge Country leadership duties (Policy matters, Commercial programs, OD initiatives)
Job: *Customer Service
Organization: *Region South-East Asia
Title: Manager III, Customer Service and Support (Cambodia)
Location: KH-KH-Phnom Penh
Requisition ID: 2200011L
Phnom Penh Cambodia
Manager III, Customer Service and Support (Cambodia) Phnom Penh jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.