Kimberly-Clark Petaling Jaya Selangor Malaysia
1 month ago
WHAT ARE YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES?
• Direct and coordinate the preparation of the consolidated financial and management reporting activities of Kimberly-Clark Asia Pacific countries to facilitate efficient, timely, and accurate reporting of results, budgets, and forecasts in accordance with Country and US GAAP. Direct application of new or changes to US and local accounting standards. Provide a source of financial expertise, business knowledge, and problem-solving capabilities to assure sound analysis, recommendations, and action programs in assignments involving corporate finance activities
• Ensure financial accounting systems are maintained in good working order and are developed to meet changing business requirements, and support and training are provided to finance end-users. Develop, maintain, and implement policies and procedures for the effective management and control of financial accounting processes and systems, ensuring they comply with the relevant... accounting standards, Local, and Kimberly-Clark Corporation requirements
• Proactively work and collaborate with internal customers to ensure the type and quality of services provided support them in the achievement of their business objectives, and efficiently provide the essential administrative support services to the organization. The position is expected to act independently, with initiative and with minimal supervision, and provides work direction, performance coaching, career development to a team of General Ledger & Reporting analysts including team leaders.
We seek Original Thinkers to join us. We welcome original perspectives and value different life experiences that can lead to groundbreaking innovation, creative problem solving and agile response to change. With Kimberly-Clark, you will have the freedom to express yourself, develop your capabilities and grow your career.
Key to your success in this role will be:
• Degree in Accounting or professional qualification (ACCA, CIMA, CPA, etc) and at least 5 - 7 years of financial accounting and/or SAP systems experience
• Good knowledge of SAP ATR systems and processes.
• Good understanding of International Accounting Standards.
• Practical knowledge of U.S. accounting requirements would be an advantage.
• Good command of verbal and written English.
• Good command of any other Asian language would be an advantage.
• Team leadership experience would be an advantage
Malaysia - Petaling Jaya
Petaling Jaya Selangor Malaysia
Jobs in Petaling Jaya Selangor Malaysia
Accounting Team Leader, GL Petaling Jaya jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.