HCA Healthcare Augusta GA Georgia
1 month ago
This position is incentive eligible...
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Director Pediatrics? At Doctors Hospital of Augusta, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to 300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
Doctors Hospital of Augusta, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
• Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
• Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
• Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
• Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
• Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
• 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
• Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
• Colleague recognition program
• Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Director Pediatrics like you to be a part of our team.
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Director of Pediatrics had direct oversight for the Pediatric and Burn Med Surg departments. The Director assists the Vice President Burn Services with the operations of the department, ensures that patient care is provided according to policies and procedures that guide and support the provision of services, and is responsible for staffing a sufficient number of qualified and competent persons to provide care and assures the qualifications and competence of those staff members meet the needs of patient care services. The Director also oversees orientation, in-service training, and continuing education of all persons in their department as well as ensuring that patient care is provided according to policies and procedures that guide and support the provision of services.
What qualifications you will need:
Education: Bachelors degree in Nursing is required; Masters degree is preferred..
Licensure/Certifications: Must hold a current GA RN license or eNLC license required, BLS required (American Red Cross or American Heart Association).
Experience: 5+years experience in a pediatric setting preferred; PICU experience preferred; 3+ years supervisory/leadership experience required
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Doctors Hospital of Augusta has provided quality healthcare services since 1973. We give patients access to trained physicians and advanced technology. With nearly 50 years of pioneering healthcare, our 350+ bed hospital is one of the regions leading acute care facilities. We offer a wide range of services for our patients. Our services include our nationally recognized Burn Center and Cancer Center, accredited by the American College of Surgeons. We are Chest Pain Accredited. We have earned the Joint Commissions certificate of distinction for total hip and total knee replacement and spinal fusion surgery and are the only CARF accredited facility in the area.
At Doctors Hospital, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our Augusta community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated 3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Director Pediatrics opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Augusta GA USA
Director Pediatrics Augusta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.