Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board
Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board Nigeria Nigeria
1 month ago
Mechanical Engineer at the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB). Please make sure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
The Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) was established in 2010 by the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act. NCDMB is vested with the mandate to make procedures that will guide, monitor, coordinate and implement the provisions of the NOGICD Act signed into law on April 22, 2010.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Project: Flex Joint Replacement Project
Scope of Work
• Provision of open water installation engineering support to ensure that the replacement of the flex joint is executed in line with company and Industry standard with key focus on safety quality, cost and schedule.
Scope will cover the following:
• Ensure utilization of Shell standard work processes (ORP / ORS, Performance agreements, HSE... management process, MOC process, etc)
• Interface coordination with the EPC contractor
• Ensure the engineering schedule and quality expectations are met through coordination of the activities of the external contract resources, Discipline Engineers, Construction Engineers and Shell specialists.
• Ensure Bonga Operations requirements are captured in the planning. Establish agreed arrangements for commissioning and handover with Operations Readiness and Assurance team.
• Review and ensure EPC contractor deliverable are in compliance with COMPANY and industry standard.
• Lead the offshore execution scope as the COMPANY
• Review of all technical interfaces required for safe operations of Contractor equipment on Bonga FPSO – (Hook loads, Equipment clearances, Destruct scope etc)
• Closely monitor and ensure close out of all project construction risk items,
• Maintain oversight of Offshore repair schedule and activity sequence
• Accountable for the Offshore Construction Management Plan and overall offshore execution.
• Manage all offshore permitting requirements to ensure optimized hands-on tool time.
• Accountable for ensuring compliance with all applicable Construction HSSE requirements
• Review and endorse all FAT ITPs, plans and procedures
• Work closely with Contractor to execute the offshore readiness on paper review.
• Participate in all constructability reviews and HAZIDS
• Take ownership of Construction phase SIMOPs and establish agreed interface procedures with adjacent work sites and Bonga Operations
• Ensure compliance with the project change management procedure.
• Review all logistics plans for the movement of personnel and equipment to confirm they are being conducted in the most efficient, secure and safe manner.
• Planning, managing and integratin scopes and resources allocations in brownfield offshore environment
• Managing PTW during offshore construction execution on Bonga FPSO
• Preparation and review of mechanical and piping construction work packages.
• Provision of equipment assurance for compliance to standards/requirements.
• Initiation and implementation of changes in mechanical and piping scope using the Shell’s change management process.
• Review and implementation of Construction Site Safety Systems at onshore and offshore construction worksites.
• Development and implementation of resource plans and forecasts.
Qualifications and Experience
• Mandatory – Previous experience in flex joint replacement in deep-water or previous experience in engineering for flex joint replacement in deep water
• BOSIET / Approved Offshore Medical / OSP.
• A University Degree in an Engineering discipline with minimum of 8 years of experience in Oil and Gas Industry in Project Engineering, Project Management, Deepwater Construction and Installation Engineering
• Management, Deepwater Construction and Installation Engineering
• Mastery open water engineering experience required in the areas of pipeline, floating production systems, fixed platform installations, SURF and Subsea hardware Installation
• HSE or Engineering or Technical training in relevant field.
• Committed and effective in applying and implementing safety rules and practices (cultural changes) with Goal Zero objective in mind
• Ability to work and guide multidiscipline teams of professionals
• Fluent in the English language.
• Proven ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team as well and to work independently with minimum supervision
• Must have knowledge / skill level in HSE rules and applications within the Oil and gas Industry.
• Age: Minimum: 40 years, Maximum: 50 years.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications along with CV to: job.advert[year]@gmail.com , [email protected] and [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Mechanical Engineer at the Nigerian Content Development and... jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.