AVA Creation Foundation
AVA Creation Foundation Mauritius Mauritius
1 month ago
About AVA Creation Foundation:
AVA Creation Foundation is an integrated group of companies and is structured around 4 main business pillars; AVA Medical, AVA Madagascar Ltd, Umbrella Corp and AVA Realty. AVA Medical Ltd is the health division of the group.
Main Purpose of the Role:
The Accounting Specialist is assigned to the Finance Dept. The department's main responsibilities are to manage all accounting activities of both the financial and management of accounts of the company.
This role provides essential accounting preparation, input, control, analysis and reporting of financial accounting information using available systems and procedures. Additionally, the role may be required to participate in general shared responsibilities or other tasks from time to time or as requested by the accountant.
Key Result Areas
• Carry out accounting activities in compliance with the legal requirements.
• Manage the company’s accounts payable and receivable.
• Prepare... supplier payments / book customer payments
• Proceed with customs declaration and payment
• Perform bank reconciliation.
• Carry out stock evaluation.
• Maintain Fixed Asset Register.
• Filing & Archiving.
• Assist in the preparation of accounting reports (for e.g. creditors report, debtors report) in an accurate and timely manner for AVA Group and associated companies.
• Prepare & Assist interdepartmental meetings
• Participate in the preparation of the audit of the financial statements.
• Assist auditors and prepare and provide any supporting documents required by the latter.
• Provide support to complete all reports pertaining to budgetary forecasts.
• Ensure completeness and accuracy of accounts on a daily basis.
• Prepare reports for external stakeholder (Statistics, Insurers, …)
• Prepare and submit monthly and yearly statutory returns (Income Tax, Goods & Services, TDS, VAT, etc.) to the MRA and Registrar of Companies for AVA Group and associated companies.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
• All returns are done within the legally prescribed timeframe with accurary and reliability.
• All Management reports are done within 5 working days after end of month.
• All Financial data and reconciliation are processed with 3 working days after end of month.
• Accounts payable controls maintained and payments made within AVA Group approved timeframes.
Qualifications & Certifications:
• ACCA Level 1 completed, or
• Diploma in Accounting would be an advantage
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of accounting
Skills & Attributes :
• An indication of the aptitudes, technical skills and know-how required for appointment in the job
• Communication skills (Fluency in spoken Engish and French language)
• Knowledge of accounting systems and/or ERP
• Intermediate to advanced skill level with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft applications.
• Be ready to be polyvalent on accounting scope
• Ensure steady daily processing of tasks
• Able to work alone and within a team.
• Keep up to date with current Mauritius legislation: read internal circulars and emails.
• Keep up to date with IFRS/IAS
• Keep up to date with Tax legislations
• Good time and resource management skills.
• Ability to prioritise & adhere to deadlines.
• Treat all work confidentially.
• Work under pressure, independently, effectively prioritise and manage time
• Training plans
• Medical Insurance
• Team Building
• Transport or Fuel allowance
We invite you to join us and reach the opportunity to work in a company with a friendly work environment and the possibility to learn and grow in competences.
We thank you for your interest in our Company
Accounting Specialist Mauritius jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.