Bitpanda Vienna Austria
1 month ago
Who we are
Bitpanda simplifies wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, Bitpanda exists to help people trust themselves enough to build financial freedom for their future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks, precious metals and commodities they want — all possible with any sized budget, 24/7. With more than 700 team members and steadily approaching 4 million customers, our company is one of Europe's most successful fintechs.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across all of Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who represent more than 50 nationalities. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
As... our Head of digital assets & trading, you are responsible for the holistic, multi-asset class offering of Bitpanda. This comprises crypto, equities, commodities and beyond. Your main goal is to run a profit-center and have full ownership of P&L / Cost structure and list the best assets for our investment platform.
What you’ll do
• Define the future pricing and hedging strategy
• Align and negotiate with external partners (stock exchanges, banks, custodian, node-providers)
• Partner with tech teams and product teams to prioritise the calls and lead the stock knowledge
• Lead and manage a small team
Who you are
• You are a hands on and passionate professional with a deep understanding of future trends in the crypto & stock industry
• You have an outstanding knowledge of stocks (pricing & hedging, corporate actions, leverage products (volatility etc.) and stocks settlement process (back & mid-office services)
• You have a good knowledge of crypto and how crypto services work. That includes staking, markets and functionalities of blockchain services.
• You have great organisational and stakeholder management skills and strong intuition regarding impact and effort
• You have professional experience in banks & hedge funds, brokers or stock exchanges
What’s in it for you
• Flexibility-first approach to work* including:
• Unlimited fully-paid annual leave
• Recharge Breaks
• 20 weeks gender-neutral New Parent Leave
• Hybrid Working*:
• 60 days Work From Anywhere* following the 80/20 Rule
• €500 Work from Home budget
• An attractive individual stock option plan* in a high growth company, and a competitive salary
• Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
• Occasional company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
• Learning & development opportunities
• Top-notch “tech pack” – your choice between PC or Mac
• Bitpanda merch to keep you swagged out and living the Bitpanda brand
• A global Bitpanda team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working
• These benefits do not apply for our internships and exceptions to our Hybrid Working policy apply to teams with shift schedules or for folks whose roles require them to be in office (think: Workplaces team or IT).
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills
Head of Digital Assets - Trading Vienna jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.