Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong
1 month ago
about the company.
My client is a US Private Equity firm. They are hiring an EA to support the senior leader of the business. The ideal candidate must be mature, flexible on different time zones, and trilingual.
about the job.
• Secretarial support to the executive (No exposure on projects)
• Heavy coordination on calenders and meetings with different time zone, and understand the priority of works
• Travel arrangements to APAC and other regions (often on short notice)
• Well organize with all the confidential data, business documents and expense reports
• Assist the OM and other EAs if needed
• Assist in ad hoc duties skills & experiences required.
• 5-18 years of relevant experiences
• Flexible, multi-tasking and able to work under pressure
• Proficient in PC Skills, MS Office and word processing
• Great interpersonal and communication skills (English, Cantonese, and Mandarin) Interested parties please send a full resume with the portfolio. For a confidential discussion, please... contact Kimka Lam.
skills no additional skills required
qualifications no additional qualifications required
education Bachelor Degree
Executive Assistant Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.