Temper Amsterdam Netherlands
1 month ago
Position: People Operations Specialist
Want to help tens of thousands of people to adjust work to their life as opposed to the other way around? We are on a mission to make the labour market more fair, accessible, and efficient by transforming it through technology. The next generation of workers want to be able to work of a button. With more flexibility, better earnings and more control.
And that is exactly what our tech-enabled shift-based platform provides. We empower people with opportunity.
Best of all: we are just getting started. Over the past few years we have proven our product works in the Netherlands and we are now preparing for rapid international expansion. This means we are rebuilding our entire service stack to offer a product that works seamless ng cutting-edge technology to improve every aspect of our business.
At Temper, you have the opportunity to make an impact. One of our most important values is that we all own it (quite literally as you will... see in our equity plan). This means we ask you to step up and take responsibility to bring Temper to the next level. In the end, we strongly believe we will only be successful as long as we have relentless focus on our users.
We pride ourselves in saying that we always do it for them.
Our Unique Culture is embodied by the great group of talent that has joined over the past years. A diverse bunch of people (17 different nationalities), some of which work from our office in Amsterdam while others work fully remote (8 countries and counting!). Make sure to ask them during the process what they believe makes working at Temper so rewarding.
Our main goal as People team is to attract and retain the best talents. Additionally we aim to provide our colleagues the opportunity to use their talents to its fullest potential, reach their ambitions during their career do this by acting fast, thoughtful, and compassionate. Furthermore, we are continuously researching to implement additional innovative People aspects to ensure we can continue providing the best support now and in the future.
In this role you report to the People & Culture manager. As People Specialist you run all core people processes. Meanwhile you identify improvement opportunities to make our processes run more efficient and smooth. Together with your People colleagues, you will implement these changes to advance our People processes. The People team is formed by 9 colleagues, either focussing on People Ops, People Business Partnering and Talent Acquisition.
This is why you might enjoy joining
• We're in a great phase in our business journey! We're about to expand to different verticals and countries soon, and as a result,we are also structuring our team and processes which gives a lot of room to make impact;
• If you have a passion for people, you can learn and develop yourself with us;
• Our product is having a hugely positive effect on people's everyday lives! We are enabling people to take more control over their lives. It's incredible to hear how people changed their lives because of our platform;
• Preparing,maintaining and update employee records, database and all HR documentations, i.e. employment agreements, amendments, employer declarations etc.
Updating internal databases, such as but not limited to Bamboo
HR and Notion;
• Registering sickness absence and leave (specific case management is done by our People Business Partners);
• Point of contact for al People admin related questions from employees and managers;
• Advice and guide expat processes, i.e. IND & Visa requests, relocation guidance;
• Owning reports with HR metrics in order to become more data driven as People team;
• Assisting with payroll by providing the finance department with relevant employee information, i.e. learning budgets;
• Assisting with other People projects like learning & development, events, total rewards, setting up HR in new countries, etc;
• Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of experience in People Operations and projects;
• Experience with Dutch labour law;
• Professional communication in English, Dutch is preferred;
• Eye for detail and a proactive attitude #weownit;
• Availability between 24
-40 hours a week;
• Flexible working hours and remote working. Some of us want to get out of bed early, others are night owls. We focus on results, not on what time you start;
• We want everyone at Temper to Own It. Tfore you will be part of the attractive Company Equity Plan (SARs);
• Learning & Developing budget. Once a year you will receive a personal budget for external training opportunities. Grow with us;
• Unlimited vacation days. In consultation with your manager, you can always take vacation days. However, you remain responsible for achieving your goals;
• Are you coming to the office?
We offer travel reimbursement and have great lunch options waiting for you;
• Working from home?
We offer working from home allowance;
• A Mac Book and all the gear you need
Operations Specialist Amsterdam jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.