Valori Asset Management
Valori Asset Management Luxembourg Luxembourg
1 month ago
An excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing authorized Investment Firm that manage UCITs Funds and Discretionary mandate. You will be a pragmatic, business driven, and solutions focused professional who is looking to join a fast-growing Investment with an exciting future ahead. You will enjoy taking initiative, possesses great organizational skills and be eager to take on responsibilities and new challenges with the growth of the business.
Lead the Risk Management function through:
• Carrying out the statutory/regulatory duties and responsibilities of an Authorized Manager in charge of Risk Management of an Investment Firm;
• Coordination and supervision of the regular risk management and investment compliance monitoring checks.
• Definition of the Risk Management Procedure ("RMP") for all assets classes.
• Selection and implementation of techniques and metrics to measure and monitor identified risks as well as ensuring the implementation of risk policies... procedures and processes within the global organization in accordance with applicable laws, and in particular with the PFS law.
• Establish an operational risk management framework of the Investment Firm ensuring of adequate risk reporting to the management committee, the Board of Directors of the Company.
• Identification and follow up of remedial measures and suggestion of recommendations to risk issues.
• Being responsible for the company's third parties network supporting the Risk Management function, including the definition of delegation and oversight models.
• Taking part to the preliminary analysis, risk evaluation, set-up and approval process of new project.
Lead the Compliance function through:
• Carrying out the statutory/regulatory duties and responsibilities of an Authorized Manager in charge of Compliance of an Investment Firm.
• Strategic thinking about regulatory developments in Luxembourg and in Europe and assessment of impact/planning for implementation.
• Monitoring and review of CSSF policy/consultation documents and other regulatory developments.
• Assess how new legislation and rules specified by the CSSF or any European authority might impact practices/ procedures of the Investment Firm and make adjustments as necessary.
• Ensuring that staff have a clear understanding of the rules that apply to them and their work and the importance of complying with them.
• Assistance in the maintenance of internal policies and compliance manuals and assistance with review and development.
• CSSF filings and general liaising with the CSSF on compliance and AML topics.
• Anti-money laundering checks, including sanctions checks in relation to transactions, investors, future counterparties, etc.
• Assistance with KYC requests from Banks/counterparties/client.
• Maintain/update Compliance Monitoring Plan of the Company as appropriate and carry out the regular on-going compliance check and controls
• Regulatory reporting, and in particular: MLRO report and compliance report.
• Monitoring expert networks usage and oversight of engagement with service providers.
• Delivery of training to new joiners on Risk and Compliance.
• 3 years minimum of experience
• Fluent in English and minimum knowledge of Italian language would be a plus
• Experience working with Investment Firm, ManCo or AIFM;
• Extensive knowledge of the regulatory framework (MIFID, UCITS, AIFMD, EBA,CESR/ESMA guidelines);
• Takes initiative, possesses great organizational skills;
• Team player, proactive and with excellent communication and managerial skills;
• Collaborates: builds relationships
Authorized Manager: Risk Management and Compliance/AML Luxembourg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.