PER, Private Equity Recruitment
PER, Private Equity Recruitment Luxembourg Luxembourg
1 month ago
Analyst / Associate, Successful Pan-European Healthcare PE fund, Utrecht, Netherlands
About our client
Our client is an innovative healthcare fund with growing success in the lower mid-market.
They have a proven track record investing in fast-growing companies active in the healthtech and biopharma space in Europe and North America, as well as profitable healthcare providers and medical product companies in Northwestern Europe.
Utilising their two core strategies:
Venture & Growth Capital and Private equity, the team continues to expand across Europe.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a valued member of a dynamic team with the possibility to gain vital hands-on responsibility and learn from experts in the industry.
Based at their headquarters in Utrech, close to Amsterdam, they are looking for an Analyst as well as an Associate.
What the job involves
• High degree of responsibility from the start, working within a flat hierarchy
• Involved throughout the... entire deal process, from origination through to execution and portfolio management
• Assessing the viability of investments through financial modelling as well as conducting market and strategic analyses
• Evaluating and screening investment opportunities Who we are looking for
• Strong education record (bachelor's or master's degree) in the field of Biology / Healthcare or Finance / Economics
• Highly numerate, strong modelling skills and familiarity with relevant contracts
• Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills, a team player with hands-on mentality
• Excellent English-speaking skills are required. Additionally speaking another European language is a plus
Analyst / Associate, Successful Pan-European Healthcare PE fund... Luxembourg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.