Inform3 Cork Ireland
1 month ago
Location: Cork (Hybrid Working)
Our client is an established Structural & civil engineering practice. Work with multi-disciplinary project teams to design efficient, cost-effective structures for residential, commercial, and public buildings.
Currently have an opportunity for a Civil/ Structural engineer to join their expanding team
• Prepare sketch schemes;
• Carry out occasional topographical and measured surveys;
• Undertake structural design and produce calculations;
• Write specifications;
• Prepare tender documentation for works projects;
• Deal with contractors' queries;
• Visit sites; inspect works in progress and report on same;
• Work within a busy team environment.
• Minimum Level 8 qualification in Civil/Structural Engineering;
• Experience and knowledge of Eurocode design, the current Building Regulations; and relevant health and safety legislation;
• Experience and knowledge of Tedds and Tekla Structural... Designer an advantage;
• Full, clean driving licence;
• Fluent English, with a high level of written, oral and graphic communication skills
For Further Information please contact Jamie Doyle via
Email: or Call ROI 00353 (0) 1531 4886
Civil/Structural Engineer-Cork jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.