Parsons Corporation United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
1 month ago
Parsons is looking for a brilliantly talented Senior Electrical Engineer to join our team!
What You'll Be Doing:
• Coordinate, execute and manage site supervision, design review, planning, project monitoring and testing & commissioning of water, wastewater and irrigation systems, including pump stations and lifting stations.
• Attend all tests in factories and at site required for successful completion of the project, and handing over of assets to the relevant authorities.
• Develops the scope of engineering work, schedules, and budgets for assigned project elements, and monitors progress to meet schedule and budget requirements.
• Identifies and documents changes in scope. Assists in determining the scope of procurement work, schedules, and budgets for assigned project buy outs, monitoring progress to maintain those procurements.
• Interfaces with procurement and subcontract personnel to facilitate the bid process. Coordinates the utilization of interdisciplinary... technical personnel on the project with other Project Engineers. Coordinates the assignment of personnel from other technical support groups within the company.
• Assists the Project Manager in planning, directing, supervising, and controlling the execution of technical, fiscal, and administrative functions of the project or study.
• Assists in determining the technical skills and staff hours required for successful completion of the project.
• Ensures client criteria and scope are met by all engineering disciplines.
• Expedites distribution of action items following discussions/meetings with the client and Project Manager.
• Prepares technical reports and documentation of activity for the client and project management.
• Obtains, analyzes, and circulates technical and contractual information to project disciplines.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
What Required Skills You'll Bring:
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in construction supervision of electrical works on infrastructure projects.
• Prior experience working on ADDC projects is essential.
• Experience in construction, commissioning and installation of pumping stations, lifting stations and street lights.
• Requires a comprehensive knowledge of engineering and construction related processes, as well as industry practices.
• Abu Dhabi project experience is required.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.About Us
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBTQ+.
For more about Parsons, visit parsons.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
United Arab Emirates
Jobs in United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Senior Electrical Engineer United Arab Emirates jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.