Sanctuary Personnel Retford United Kingdom
1 month ago
Sanctuary Personnel, a dedicated and award-winning recruitment agency with a TrustPilot score of 4.9/5 and over 300 reviews have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced NHS Speech and Language Therapist to join a well-established Speech & Language Therapy team based in Retford, Nolttinghamshire.
Specialism/Team: Adult and Children's Community
Job Type & Hours: Locum ongoing contract
Pay Rate: £30 per hour (assignment rate)
Benefits Of Working For Sanctuary Personnel
• Fully online and paperless registration service
• Free DBS and compliance service including paid for mandatory e-learning and practical training modules (if applicable)
• Exclusive access to roles that aren’t available with other agencies; NHSBT, The Home Office and Vaccination Centres (private and public) are just some of the projects we’ve recently recruited to.
• £250 refer a friend bonus once referral has worked 100 hours (uncapped – T&Cs apply)
• Registration body costs covered based on length of... service (T&Cs apply)
• Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Clinical governance and revalidation support from an in-house qualified health professional with over 15 years’ experience
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive experience within the healthcare sector
• Daily payroll and in-house payroll system
Requirements Of The Speech And Language Therapist/SLT
• Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapy and HCPC registration
• Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
• To provide a Speech and Language Therapy service as part of Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS services to Adults and Children.
• The SLT services support a variety of speech, language and communication and/or dysphagia needs, covering community, inpatient and specialist settings across the city and county for children, young people and adults with physical, mental health needs or developmental conditions/delay including Intellectual Disability and Developmental Language Disorder.
• The SLT services also include preventative information and guidance, working to empower parents, carers, other professionals and agencies to support speech, language and communication skills as well as eating and drinking.
• SLTs provide individual assessment, individual and group therapy and management, training, advice and liaison through a consultative and coaching approaches, as appropriate..
• SLTs work as part of the wider multi- disciplinary team providing a high quality, effective, accessible, person and family- centred services through tailored packages of care, training and mentoring in the most appropriate setting, including the client’s home.
• SLT with specialist skills to manage adult community patients with LTC, Stroke and specialist medicine & dementia.
This Speech and Language Therapist/SLT job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet these requirements for this Speech and Language Therapist role as we need to meet our clients’ requirements, but please feel free to browse our open roles that may be more suitable for you.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into you work placement
Jobs in Retford United Kingdom
Speech and Language Therapist - Adult and Children's Community Retford jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.