Gsec Cairo Egypt
1 month ago
We are on the lookout for a confident Mechanical Engineer - Technical Office to join our amazing team at GSEC in cairo, cairo.
Growing your career as a Full Time Mechanical Engineer - Technical Office is an awesome opportunity to develop competitive skills.
If you are strong in persuasion, critical thinking and have the right experience for the job, then apply for the position of Mechanical Engineer - Technical Office at GSEC today!
• Reviewing the basic design package (HFD, P&ID, Process design, Mass balance … etc.)
• Reviewing tender documents/ drawings and preparing technical offers & putting estimating costs of by coordinating with vendors/subcontractors, offers evaluation, vendors/subcontractors negotiations and BOQ/Financial offer preparation to ensure lowest prices.
• Achieves the success factor percentage by putting the best prices; suggests methods to improve the percentage from a technical prospective.
• Great Mechanical and process deliverable list and coordinate with civil... and electrical to generate the overall engineering deliverable list.
• Follow up engineering schedule.
• Perform all duties in a safe manner and in accordance with established work standards
• Ensure project engineering specifications are implemented as per plans
• Prepare and interpret blueprints, schematic drawings, layouts and other visual aids
• Review development plans for compliance with adopted engineering standards and best engineering practices
• Ensure that all engineering related and safety procedures are adhered to throughout the project duration
• Communicate equipment performance specifications to suppliers including quality, performance, manufacturing, capacity, system fit and life cycle costs.
• Comply and adhere to GSEC policies, procedures and standards of business ethics and conduct.
• Team player and committed to work in a quality environment.
• Perform other duties as reasonably assigned and appropriate for the skill set
• Research and analyses client design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
• Anticipate and identify client needs and translate them into design specifications.
• Direct and coordinate manufacturing, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
• Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
• Prepare and study technical drawings, specifications of mechanical systems, and topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
• Investigate technical problems and take corrective actions to avoid recurrences.
• Provide feedback to other section design engineers on client problems and needs
• Evaluates mechanical systems, products, components & applications by applying design knowledge.
• Ability to communicate properly in oral and written form
• Ability to communicates fluently in English/Arabic
• Proficiency in latest AutoCAD Software Application is a must.
• Excellent computer skills (Ms. Office, and other engineering software).
Benefits of working as a Mechanical Engineer - Technical Office in cairo, cairo:
● Learning opportunities
● Advancement opportunities
● Attractive package
Mechanical Engineer - Technical Office - Urgent Cairo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.