Capella Hotels and Resorts
Capella Hotels and Resorts Singapore Singapore
1 month ago
The Quality Manager is responsible for ensuring the improvement of the Group’s performance indicators and internal process through quality related initiatives. The individual collaborates and supports all internal and other departments on improvement projects, monitoring its progress to ensure timely execution and delivering desired results.
• Provides inspirational leadership, clear vision, and direction to team members to ensure delivery of the Capella brand, values, and vision, to create an amazing experience for our guests and team members.
• Communicates expectations, recognizes performance and produces consistent desired business results.
• Ensures and provides flawless, upscale, professional, and high-class guest service experiences as a role model and expertise in operational-related matters.
• Be an exemplary role model in inspiriting team members through strong demonstration of the Capella Culture and Service Philosophy.
•... Analyze and evaluate all guest comments and feedback from across all channels (i.e. TripAdvisor, ReviewPro, direct comment cards, etc.). Provides findings and strategic direction to continuously improve the overall rating.
• Driving consistent use of Knowcross inspection reports by the properties and establishing Key Performance Indicators for Internal assessments done through utilization of Knowcross inspection reports.
• Recommend hotels’ key drivers to leaders when establishing quality charters through guests and operations feedback, including property visits to identify areas of concern.
• Reviewing and improving tools for customer feedback (Post Stay Survey, Meeting Scope, In Stay survey).
• Monitor and analyses service performance scores on a monthly basis, identify root causes and work with the relevant department heads on suggestions to improve performances, including monthly analysis of properties’ PEP.
• Assists and provides feedback to management through the use of data analysis, root cause analysis, and action plan formulation.
• Implement quality project initiatives to improve the Group’s operating procedures and standards in accordance with efforts to enhance the company’s competitive standing through the efficiency of work and service performance.
• Ensures that all existing and pre-opening properties are in accordance with the Brand operating guideline.
• Ensures all colleagues recognises the importance of external service quality auditors i.e. Forbes Travel Guide and LQA to ensure that all service standards are aligned to deliver excellent audit and service performance.
• Ensure consistent assessments are performed according to Forbes standard and Training Certification Manual.
• Coordinate with Data and Distribution Executive on Groupwide Guest Profiling and Preference Collection strategy, as well as developing training content.
• Driving operational execution and audit of Preference Collection strategy.
• Coordinate with Corporate Director of Learning and Talent Development on training initiatives to provide continuous improvement of service score performance.
• Maintains strong working relationships with other departments to ensure effective communications for operational issues, and serves as a role model for inter-departmental collaboration and support.
• Oversee the EarthCheck Platform in ensuring data compliance and monitor the Group’s sustainability performance and activity.
• To lead communications and promote environmental awareness through EarthCheck activities.
• Assist in addressing various environmental concerns including energy use, water, carbon emission, and zero-single use plastic-free.
• Draft and prepare reports, and presentations on sustainability efforts.
• Identify and facilitate training as required.
• Assist Senior VP Operations & Corporate Director of Operations in supervising the daily administrative duties of the department which include but are not limited to; scheduling of monthly calls, preparation of presentations, documenting meetings, circulation of minutes, and tracking the team’s progress.
• Performs administrative duties such as email correspondence, business letters, and any necessary paperwork. Establish and maintain an office filing system.
• Distribute and manage incoming and outgoing mail, including arranging courier requests.
• Assists in preparing and developing internal communication emails and presentations.
• Review written documents (e.g. reports), including proofreading and editing written information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
• Well-versed in calendar management, trip planning and scheduling. Assist with travel requests i.e. flight booking, train booking, hotel booking, flight booking, car hire.
• Documents and communicates requests and inquiries to appropriate personnel and maintain strict confidentiality.
• Coordinate in-office and off-site meetings, and conference call invites.
• Maintain strict compliance with all departmental policies, workplace safety and security procedures set by the Company.
• Report any issues or damages to the relevant department to ensure defect-free facilities and service amenities within the Company.
• Ensures that the working area is kept organized and clean at all times.
• Maintain an image of professional senior management to all guests, team members and the hotel.
• Protect the privacy and security of guests and co-workers.
• Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management / Business Management
• Experiences in similar role at luxury hotels/resort
• Management experiences across functions within hotel/resort is of advantage
• Background as an auditor or trainer in a company with ISO 9001 certified or Six Sigma is of advantage
• Excellent computing skills (e.g. Microsoft word, data analytics)
• Excellent command in written and spoken English
• Competent in project management
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Quality Assurance Manager Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.