Florida Psychological Associates
Florida Psychological Associates Kingsland GA Georgia
1 month ago
Florida Psychological Associates, LLC is a team of multidisciplinary mental health professionals who come together to empower hope, healing, and health for each client. We offer a wide variety of services: counseling, psychological evaluations, and medication management to treat mental illness. FPA has specialized programs for veterans and children with EBD in schools. We are ready to hire a... Master's Level Mental Health Counselor to provide on-site and/or in-office evidence-based care to children, adolescents, couples, and families.
We at FPA would love for you to join our team. Apply today!
Check out our website for more information about FPA at floridapsy.com.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Perform duties to intake, assess, plan, and implement counseling processes to aid children and families and diagnoses utilizing effective, evidence-based methods.
· Requires State of Florida Department of Health active license (LMHC, LCSW, LMFT) in good standing. Those of intern status may apply.
· Requires Master’s Degree or equivalent in Social or Behavioral Science. Emphasis on client-focused comprehensive assessment, diagnostics, treatment planning, individual, group, couples, and family counseling as well as excellent clinical documentation skills.
· Minimum 2 years related work experience. Those without may still apply.
· Requires valid State of Florida Driver’s License and State required insurance.
· Supervised clinical experience and training includes experience in client screening, intake, assessment, treatment planning, orientation and evaluation, individual, group and family counseling, crisis intervention, referral, consultation, outreach client follow-up, reporting and record keeping, written communications, case review and evaluation, client and community education and case management.
· Requires a complete understanding of integrated behavioral health services development and implementation, integrated wellness, and related social, psychological, and physical health issues, related counseling techniques and practices.
· Requires the ability to read, analyze and interpret written information including and effectively communicate verbally and in writing where the information includes precise data and terminology, possibly of a confidential nature.
· Must thrive in a team environment but also must be independent.
· Have excellent time management skills.
· Maintains exceptional communication.
· Outstanding interpersonal skills with patients, colleagues, and community partners.
We at FPA are looking for a counselor to join our close-knit, hard-working team! Please email your resume directly to our office.
Powered by JazzHR
Kingsland GA USA
Mental Health Therapist Kingsland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.