Bayer Carnaxide Portugal
1 month ago
**Senior Brand Activation Manager**
Is responsible for long term local brand strategy, yearly brand planning and marketing activity set for the assigned brands, in line with the cluster and global brand strategy. Leads Cluster strategy for specific sub-brands.
The BAM is ultimately responsible for achieving the short and long-term financial commitments of the brand.
• *Scope**: Local & Iberia Cluster
• *Key Tasks**:
- Brand strategy: Initiates and formulates the local long-term strategy for the assigned brands in accordance with the cluster and global brand strategies, company guidelines and after approval executes it, in order to deliver the growth and market share objectives for the assigned brands.
- Brand year plan & budget planning: Develops and executes the yearly brand review process, the budget planning and submission and translates the plan into an activity set, optimising allocated financial resources.
- Market insights and market research: Gathers market... insights on a regular basis ensuring up-to-date business intelligence and in-depth know-how about brand, competition and consumer, in order to have winning plans.
- Marketing activity set: Initiates and drives the activation for ‘Above the line’ (TVC, Digital ), ‘Below the line’ and HCP communication for the assigned brands, in line with the yearly brand plan and mid term strategies, in close co-operation with the Category Head, Cluster Lead, HCP/Sales Management, Regulatory/Medical Managers, and ensures effective and efficient execution of the activities in order to achieve the planned competitive brand preference by its target consumers.
- Media planning: Initiates, formulates and recommends the most effective media exposure at optimal conditions, in line with the company media guidelines and campaign objectives, in order to drive and maximize the impact of the messages to the target audience and maximizing return on investment.
- Product innovation: investigates and recommends opportunities for NPDs, monitors the process and launches the products in order to maintain competitiveness, capture new growth opportunities and comply with consumer needs.
- Customer Marketing: Supports the development of brand activities at customer level in close co-operation with trade marketing, sales management, in order to achieve the visibility and sell-out objectives.
• *Qualification & Competencies**:
- Education: University degree, Preference for Business and/or Marketing related fields
- Experience: At least 4 years’ experience in Consumer Marketing, preferably in FMCG or Personal Care companies.
- High commercial acumen and market knowledge
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills, able to persuade and influence others.
- Ambitious and self-motivated. Ability to handle multiple and complex tasks simultaneously, to set priorities and allocate resources as required and drive results
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills. Displays knowledge in using logical, analytical tools to address difficult issues and recommend potential decision.
- Fluent in Portuguese & English required
• *Application Period**:
- 23/05/2022 - 6/06/2022**Reference Code**:
- Consumer Health**Location**:
- Portugal : Estremadura : Carnaxide**Functional Area**:
- Marketing**Position Grade**:
- VS 1.1**Employment Type**:
- Regular**Work Time**:
- Regular**Contact Us**
Av. Baix Llobregat, 3, 08970 Sant Joan Despí,
+34 93 495 69 99
Senior Brand Activation Manager Carnaxide jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.