Australian Government The Treasury
Australian Government The Treasury Sydney NSW Australia
1 month ago
We are looking for a confident 02-2023 - APS6 Web Developer, Communication Branch, Corporate Division, CFIG to join our dynamic team at Australian Government The Treasury in Canberra 2600, ACT.
Growing your career as a Full Time 02-2023 - APS6 Web Developer, Communication Branch, Corporate Division, CFIG is an awesome opportunity to develop exceptional skills.
If you are strong in problem-solving, project management and have the right personality for the job, then apply for the position of 02-2023 - APS6 Web Developer, Communication Branch, Corporate Division, CFIG at Australian Government The Treasury today!
The web developer position resides within the multidisciplinary Digital Delivery team in Treasury. The team is responsible for the Treasury corporate website, the Federal Budget website, the intranet and other Treasury websites. The team advises on web best practice and provides recommendations on how to deliver digital content. The Digital Delivery team sits within the... Communications Branch and works closely with the Information Services Branch ensuring the communication and digital aspects are a collaborative venture.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
• Development of new websites.
• Updates to existing websites as directed: content, styling and functionality.
• Provide technical support, training and advice for website maintenance.
• Maintenance of the AWS infrastructure as required.
• Develop strong relationships and work collaboratively across the Branch and across the Group and Treasury.
• Ensure the Treasury is meeting accessibility requirements, delivering usable content and presenting digital information according to best practices.
Desirable Qualifications / Experience
• 3+ years’ experience with digital communications channels.
• Proven track record of delivering high-quality execution.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
• Resourceful, team player and flexible.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills. Can clearly and proactively communicate with individuals across multiple teams.
• Understanding of modern, responsive site construction, configuration, and maintenance.
• The ideal candidate will have previous experience with:
• Drupal development including YML and TWIG
• DevOPS and Backend: Saas, Paas, Aquia Cloud, SSH protocol
• Code and Version management: Git, Gitlab, GitHub, BitBucket
• WCAG2.0 compliance and W3C standards
• Data visualisation
• Figma, Adobe XD or other prototyping tools
The successful candidate will be required to hold a Baseline security clearance, or the ability to obtain one.
For more information on the role, please contact Vicky Keogh on Show phone number or email View email address on careers.tspace.gov.au.
Benefits of working as a 02-2023 - APS6 Web Developer, Communication Branch, Corporate Division, CFIG in Canberra 2600, ACT:
● Company offers great benefits
● Opportunities to grow
● Attractive package
Sydney NSW Australia
02-2023 - APS6 Web Developer/ Communication Branch/ Corporate... Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.