Deloitte Toronto Canada
1 month ago
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 115161
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Toronto, ON
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
• Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills…whatever those may be.
• Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
• Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
Are you looking for a supportive, collaborative workplace with great teams and inspiring leaders? You’ve come to the right place as our Executive Assistants have an integral role to play in helping support our leaders and their various initiatives.
We currently have various Executive... Assistant opportunities (including full-time or contract). You can be considered for any of these roles.
What will your typical day look like?
The role of the Executive Assistant is to provide administrative support, typically for three to five Partners and/or Directors. The successful candidate is expected to work alongside their Partners to proactively support their day-to-day needs and management of the service area. The incumbent must be detail oriented, anticipatory, organized and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment while managing confidential information. As an Executive Assistant, you will support, represent, and actively participate in Partner matters. Some of the duties will include the following responsibilities:
• Provide excellent administrative support to firm Partners and/or Directors including calendar management, meeting support, travel arrangements, drafting correspondence and emails with a high level of discretion and confidentiality
• Provide streamlined and focused client lifecycle support such as expense reporting and billings
• Coordinate and attend internal/external meetings as requested to document action items for independent follow up
• Support the agile workplace including location and reservation of appropriate space and other required resources
• Represent the Partner in a professional and confident manner, in both written and verbal communications, internally and externally
• Handle work-related matters on behalf of – and alongside – the Partner, some of which are highly confidential in nature
• Anticipate business and client service needs, demonstrating resourcefulness and critical thinking
• Actively develop knowledge of our external clients (i.e., market intelligence) in order to enable high-quality client deliverables and focus on proactively enhancing service excellence
• Identify opportunities to be a brand ambassador by building strong relationships with the Partner’s external clients and internal stakeholders so that access to clients can be expedited via these positive relationships
• Work collaboratively with other support teams in Business Operations, leveraging appropriate firm resources to manage, own and minimize administrative tasks for the Partners
About the team
As a part of the Business Operations Team, we work to leverage appropriate firm resources to manage, own, and minimize administrative tasks for the Partners. In our team, we handle work-related matters on behalf of, and alongside the Partner. We work to grow our careers, connect, and learn through continuous on-the-job learning and collaboration with others.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone who is:
• Minimum 5 years of administrative experience in a professional, customer-service driven and fast-paced environment
• Ability to deal with highly confidential information; diplomacy, conciliation and discretion are all vital in this role
• Demonstrated aptitude to prioritize tasks based on comparative importance and urgency
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with effective decision-making ability
• Confident communication and active listening skills are critical
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to build effective relationships and work collaboratively in a team environment
• Advanced-level knowledge of common industry software such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Flexibility to work overtime, if required
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
We encourage you to connect with us at [email protected] if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people
Executive Assistant/Senior Executive Assistant Toronto jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.