Preferental Technologies Randburg South Africa
1 month ago
Preferental offers an excellent career opportunity for a Full Stack software engineer team lead to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing cutting-edge solutions that will improve our business operations and product offering. The role involves overseeing the development of new software and managing the multiple aspects of software deployment and integration.
The successful candidate should have extensive experience in software development and be an energetic individual with a passion for technology, shares our values, and demonstrates strong initiative and problem-solving capabilities. The Preferental senior software Engineer evaluates the organisation’s information technology needs and develops software solutions accordingly.
We strive to create a positive and supportive work environment that promotes creativity, productivity, and well-being. We believe in work-life balance and offer flexible work arrangements to help our... employees manage their personal and professional commitments. We are committed to sustainability and work to minimise our environmental impact through energy-efficient practices and responsible resource management.
• Consulting with management and software developers to determine software solution requirements.
• Manage the development, deployment, and integration of software solutions.
• Evaluating software solutions to ensure selected technologies are best for the business needs.
• Monitoring system performance metrics and managing routine maintenance.
• Collaborating with Preferental web users on software functionality.
• Debugging and resolving software deployment and integration errors.
• Supervising the software development team.
• Participate in defining Engineering KPIs for the role and seek to improve them and customise them to the role.
• Demonstrating patience and using effective explanations when mentoring junior and intermediate software developers.
• Documenting processes.
• Keeping abreast of new software technologies.
• Conforming to best practices in cybersecurity.
• Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, information systems, information technology, or similar.
• 5 years of experience in software development and team management.
• Ability to mentor junior software developers.
• Ability to collaborate with all stakeholders.
• Experience in system architecture.
• Experience with SQL database and data schema design.
• Extensive experience in developing, deploying, and integrating software solutions.
• Proficiency in documenting processes.
• Proficiency in monitoring system performance metrics.
• Knowledge of best practices related to data encryption and cybersecurity.
• Ability to keep up with software industry trends and innovation.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Additional Nice to Haves:
• Master’s degree in a related field.
• Exposure in the DevOps space, such as cloud platforms (for example, AWS, GCP or Azure, Digital Ocean).
• Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
Randburg South Africa
Software Engineering Team Lead Randburg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.