EarthStream Global South Africa South Africa
1 month ago
Earthstream is working with a well-regarded and growing renewable energy private equity fund in Dubai to hire an Investment Director to lead the origination and execution of deals across the MEA regions.
With a large pool of capital, our client has built a solid track record, investing in green and brownfield renewable energy opportunities across Africa, Middle East and South-East Asia. Having only been established a few years, the fund has built a very good reputation and are rapidly growing.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Director-level renewable energy investment professional to play a key role in growing a fund and building an impressive deal track record. Our client is happy to hire either from the local region or relocate the relevant individual from across the EMEA
The Investment Director will:
• Report directly to the CEO whilst taking responsibility for the origination and execution of green and brownfield investment opportunities.
• Manage a small team of... investment professionals at an Analyst and Manager level.
• Proactively build relationships with bankers, project developers, investors and industry professionals across Africa, Middle East and South-East Asia to generate investment leads.
• Lead the structuring and execution of deals including being hands on with financial analysis when needed, due diligence and appointing / overseeing third party advisors.
• Take responsibility for negotiations and presenting investment opportunities to the Board.
• Be hands on with portfolio management, working with investee companies to develop strategies, operations and add value to the businesses.
• Provide training to junior members of the team as and when needed.
Interested candidates must:
• Be currently sitting in a similar level position in the renewable energy or infrastructure team of an investment bank or fund in either the Africa, Middle East or Europe. Or with the asset owner
• Have an in-depth understanding of the renewable energy or infrastructure space with proven experience in leading the origination and execution of deals.
• Have exposure to both investment and project finance deals.
• Possess a very strong and all-round skill set, including strong financial modelling abilities to provide training where needed.
• MENA market experience is preferred, but also not essential.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships with all levels of management, internally and externally.
• Have proven experience in managing teams and be motivated to train junior investment professionals.
• Be excited by the chance to join a growing fund where you will contribute to the growth whilst living and working in Dubai
Jobs in South Africa South Africa
Investment Director (Dubai) South Africa jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.