Kobre & Kim
Kobre & Kim Limassol Cyprus
1 month ago
Kobre & Kim consistently seeks exceptional candidates with the talent to deliver outstanding service that anticipates client needs.
JOB TITLE: Consultant / Senior Consultant - Disputes, Cyprus
This role is responsible for ensuring the firm can deliver its business strategy in Cyprus, by providing key services to support our local clients, allowing us to increase profitability by providing premium-priced, niche services that solve clients’ real problems.
The ideal candidate will be based in Cyprus and speak fluent English and Greek. You will have either worked as a lawyer, at a professional service firm or a family office. You will excel at building face to face client relationships, research, writing and communication skills to provide strategic regional support to clients and attorneys, by coordinating and managing regional client work, outside relationships and to support the firm’s business initiatives in Cyprus. It calls for strong... entrepreneurial and interpersonal skills managing relationships with potential and existing clients to support them on their legal matters. You will also be liaising with our global attorneys, local government officials and selecting and managing third party service providers such as law firms and investigators to provide local support on our client matters.
The following responsibilities should be carried out in accordance with firm protocols, policies and procedures and best practices. The below is not an exhaustive list but provides an expectation of the likely day to day responsibilities.
• Leverage Greek language skills and local expertise to Support Kobre & Kim’s legal client relationships and matter teams (i.e., lawyers and analysts) by providing local (non-legal) expertise in cases with Cyprus connections
• Direct vendors, lawyers, and other external professionals in client matters requiring Cypriot local service providers
• Coordinate on-the-ground meetings with global clients in the firm’s Limassol office space
• Liaise with local government officials as needed to further objectives relating to client matters
• Source, develop, and maintain relationships with local service providers (i.e., Cyprus-based law firms and investigators)
• Billable headcount
• Excellent English and Greek essential, Russian language skills a plus
• Experience delivering legal or legal-adjacent services, ideally within a global context
• 5-8 years of relevant experience in a professional services organization (especially financial services/law) or a family office
Kobre & Kim is a conflict-free global law firm focused exclusively on disputes and investigations, often involving fraud and misconduct. Recognized as the premier firm for cross-border disputes, the firm has a particular focus on financial products and services litigation, insolvency disputes, intellectual property litigation, international judgment enforcement and asset recovery, and U.S. government enforcement and regulatory investigations. With more than 400 employees throughout the firm’s 15 global office locations, Kobre & Kim recognizes the value of incorporating diverse perspectives and professional disciplines to generate the most effective solutions for clients.
Further information about the firm is available at www.kobrekim.com
Kobre & Kim employees take pride in providing our clients around the world with service that is timely, accurate, unbiased and trusted. We have a profound respect for the professions and clients we serve and define our success in terms of their success. Our work environment is dynamic, innovative, and entrepreneurial. We have a result-oriented culture that demands excellence, agility, and the desire to move quickly and precisely to seize opportunities. Our environment is both challenging and supportive - we give employees the opportunity to develop their skills and do their best work.
Kobre & Kim values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Kobre & Kim is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Consultant / Senior Consultant - Disputes, Cyprus Limassol jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.