Network IT Johannesburg South Africa
1 month ago
Seeking an UX Designer.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Designer will be responsible for creating problem-solving designs that serve customers, and guide software development team.
Job & Company Description:
• Contribute to design sprints to deliver effective designs quickly and often
• Create designs that the development team can use to implement user interfaces
• Contribute to the product component library for new components and with component optimisation
• Contribute to stakeholder workshops to understand the challenge/opportunity by asking questions
• Create prototypes to for useability testing
• Execute on usability testing with customers and turn feedback into insights to improve the product design
• Conduct product design research on related products in the market
• Keep up to date on product design methodologies and principles
• Take learnings from product performance metrics and apply them to optimisations in the product design
•... Matric certificate
• Tertiary education
Job Experience & Skills Required:
• Excellence in user experience design
• Experience in designing UX for mobile and web and the knowledge of how to design for your interface
• Product design on Figma, Adobe XD or similar
• Be familiar with the design sprint methodology
For more IT jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
011 622 9526
Johannesburg South Africa
Jobs in Johannesburg South Africa
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.