HOTEL 10 Montreal
HOTEL 10 Montreal Montreal Canada
1 month ago
Place of work: 50 Boul René-Lévesque Ouest, Montreal, Quebec H2Z 1A2
Hotel website: https://www.travelodgemontrealcentre.com/
The Travelodge Montreal is an affordable hotel in the city center of the great metropolis. Are you looking for a pleasant, supportive and professional work environment where the art of hospitality, politeness and a smile are in the employees' DNA? Don't miss your chance and join the Travelodge Montreal team.
Who Are We
Tidan is a hotel and real estate group in business for 52 years with a portfolio of 12 hotels and more than 65 real estate properties, as well as the largest tennis club across North America. At Tidan, the well-being of its employees is important. To this end, several policies have been developed and implemented.
To learn more about Tidan, visit our website: https://www.tidan.com/en/ .
Why Join The Tidan Team
Apart from competitive salaries, we offer benefits, such as group insurance which constitutes life... insurance, disability insurance and medical and dental insurance, in addition to vision care. Our employees have 24/7 virtual access to healthcare professionals through the Employee Assistance Program. You have personal days and vacations that are planned according to the department and the hotel you join. In addition, a pension plan is also offered. A bonus is also provided via our referral program and more.
Social life is at the heart of the company, especially after the pandemic, each hotel has a social calendar. Whether you're on the frontline operations team or in a leadership role, the Tidan Human Resources team is always there to listen and support you on your journey through the company.
We believe in teamwork and are committed to creating a high performing team whether through training or by strengthening team relationships. We have an admiration for our employees who set themselves professional challenges and we support them in achieving them. Take the step and join the Tidan team through our many job opportunities, whether in the hotel or real estate sector, there is a place for you.
Reporting to Front Desk Management, the Front Desk Supervisor plans, organizes, directs and controls activities during their shift at the front desk. He/she is responsible for the quality of customer service. The supervisor will also be responsible for the night auditors.
You inspire through your actions, you motivate through recognition and teamwork.
• Provide unparalleled customer service.
• Be responsible for the work of the receptionists.
• Apply and ensure the application of policies and standards
• Supervise, train, supervise, discipline and motivate reception department staff and night auditors.
• Carry out various follow-ups with customers.
• Perform various office tasks.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills including the ability to set own priorities and those of team members.
• Work in coordination with the other departments of the establishment.
• Receive customer comments and ensure the management, processing and follow-up of complaints.
• Master all tasks assigned to receptionists.
• Manages the productivity and performance of the reception team, bellhop, doorman, concierge
• Manages room inventories.
• Skills for interpersonal relations and Ability to influence as well as to convince
• Knowledge of the hotel industry (minimum one year of experience)
• Excellent analytical skills
• Experience in a unionized environment
• Ability to work in a team
• Safe and quick judgment
• Innovative and inspiring leader
• DEC. (Diploma of Collegial Studies)
• Bilingualism (French-English) is required in this position, as we serve an international clientele
Front Desk Supervisor Montreal jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.