Flood Modeller Singapore Singapore
1 month ago
As one of the world's most value resources, our team is solving some of the world's most complex water issues. Whether it's treating, distributing or storing water, Jacobs reaches across boundaries and collaborates to successfully deliver customized innovative solutions. We provide you the means and tools to work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging projects to grow your career and help protect this valuable resource.
As one of Singapore's Best Employers 2022, we would like to welcome an Assistant Resident Engineer to our Water business to work on a mega water treatment facility plant in Tuas, Singapore. Jacobs's role is Client's Representative managing the design and construction supervision.
• Working with Project / Construction Manager, Lead RE and Chief Resident Engineer, evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering and construction management and supervision techniques, procedures, and criteria.
• Work closely with the Resident Technical... Officer(s) (RTO) assigned to the project.
• With additional experience within one area, the individual is expected to assist in the design of larger and more complex assignments
• Provides leadership and accountability for the implementation, and measurable performance, of the Jacobs Beyond Health and Safety Program. Here's What You'll Need:
To be a successful candidate, you shall possess:
• Minimum Bachelor in Civil / Structural from BCA-recognized universities, to be able to get accredited as a Resident Engineer in the future
• Minimum 2 years of relevant construction experience. Large scale or similar water treatment plant project experience would be an added advantage
• Proficient in MS Office suite of programs
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we're committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally - and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we've gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You'll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you'll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.
Jacobs complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of age, race, religion, language, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities
Assistant Resident Engineer, Civil Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.