Lartisien Port Louis Mauritius
1 month ago
Manage financial flows relating to events activity (disbursement):
○ Monitor cash advances received by accounts / clients in anticipation of events
○ Monitor disbursements incurred on behalf of clients (and their subsidiaries) with suppliers for each event
○ Audit invoices submitted by suppliers in relation to actual customer consumption and manage invoicing errors
○ Reconcile and update the list of disbursements incurred with the concierge software used by the operational teams during each event
○ Prepare final disbursement receipts by client and by subsidiary at the end of the event
Ensure outstanding customer debts recovery at the end of the mission
○ Collect receivables from clients
○ Ensure recovery of overpaid balances from event service providers
Manage service fees and commissions invoices:
○ Preparation, issuing and accounting of the service fees invoiced to clients, and the commissions invoiced to event service providers
○ Follow up of invoices to be... issued with sales and operations teams
○ Collection of those invoices, keeping a clear record of dunning actions on the company’s main tools
○ Payment reconciliation on the Invoicing software. Recovery of payment discrepancies.
○ Weekly update of collection worksheet and aging balance
○ Close follow-up of intercompany transactions
Prepare the documentation for the proper bookkeeping of the activity
○ Ensure the account lettering, reconciliation, and bank reconciliation in terms of company bank accounts and credit card statements dedicated to the activity.
○ Monthly prepare accounting documents and records of the activity for the work of the accountant (external)
○ Archive documentation for each project
The position involves occasional international travel during project periods and occasional weekend or evening work during fashion weeks or events. During that time the main mission will be to do closely follow up of invoices that are being paid on a day-to-day basis and to invoice commissions.
This list is not comprehensive and may change over time.
- ACCA qualified (level 1 or 2) or other professional qualification in accounting or finance
- 3 or more years of accounting experience in an international company or accounting firm
- Good knowledge of accounting problems related to the customer life cycle (debts / sales) invoicing (handling VAT), collections
- Excellent analytical and reasoning skills
- Ability to make proposals for the implementation of new tools/processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team spirit with the ability to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- Spoken languages: French and English
Port Louis Mauritius
Accounts Receivable Officer Port Louis jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.