Credentia International Management Ltd
Credentia International Management Ltd Mauritius Mauritius
1 month ago
• Conversant and be updated with IFRS.
• Assist in the audit process of client companies’ accounts, including liaison with clients and auditors
• Ensure that the accounting files have been prepared according to the standards of Credentia and ready prior to any audit process.
• Ensure timely preparation of all accounting deliverables (statutory/client requirements).
• Ensure all tax filings (CTX/APS/PAYE/TDS/NPF) are made on time.
• Preparation of financial statements.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with Clients and intermediaries.
• Participate in board meetings of Client’s Companies.
• Ensure that transaction monitoring process is running smoothly on a monthly basis.
• Assist Clients on regulatory requirements (MRA & FSC).
• Ensure that FSC quarterly/annual surveys are being submitted within deadline.
• Preparation of monthly payrolls
• Payslip preparation / verification
• PAYE / CSG / PRGF returns
• SOE preparation / verification... annually
• ROE submission annually
Managing People Role
• Foster a corporate culture that promotes ethical practices, customer focus and service and integrity.
• Provide coaching to subordinates and encourage continuous professional development.
• Motivate subordinates to maximise efficiency and performance in order to meet organizational goals.
• To promote an excellent and fluid communication channel within the Team.
Compliance and Legal Role
• Be conversant with all local legislations.
• Ensure that all deliverables are in accordance with the Laws and rules of the FSC and Registrar of Companies.
• Perform independent review of files.
• Preparer of accounts and draft financial statements
• Ensure all deliverables are made as per Credentia’s Standards.
• Ensure that all e-correspondences are responded within 24 hours.
• Commitment to Client deadlines.
• Be the guardian of the relationships with clients as well as the latter primary and main point of contact.
• Understanding of the Client’s business and ability to identify and/or provide value added services, where required.
• To ensure that the company’s CRM system is updated timeously with any statutory changes to client records, maintain accurate and up to date time keeping records
Senior Accountant Mauritius jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.